B.❤.B 26- He won't even notice it!

*Farheen POV.*

I and Leila have become really close over the past weeks, she is an amazing person. I would love my family to meet her but she showed herself a bit shy about that; anyways we can build that up over time. She is the friend that I never thought I could find in a woman that is around her forties.

We have an awesome time together, we have a laugh and seriously when I'm with her the time flies. If I was to chose someone by personality for my dad I would definitely choose her, but she is not muslim.

My grumpy friend stayed in the car while I look for chocolate bars and cocoa for us to make brownies. She was so mad because I don't have a driver's license, c'mon we still alive aren't we.

"Hey." Someone calls behind me as I take a cocoa can in my hand. I turn to see Laila standing there in a huge smile.

"Hey!" I exclaims and hold her in a hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask, of course she is doing some shopping. I just did expect to see her here.

"Actually I was just passing by when I saw you coming in here." She says gesturing.

"Oh, how nice. It's always so nice to meet you."

"If I could I would see you every day. You know my daughter would be your age now, and you make me remember her."

"It's so fluttering that I can bring you such good memories." I say in a smile as she strokes my cheek.

"So, can I help you with your shopping?"

"It's okay, don't bother. I was just getting cocoa and some chocolate bars." I say looking for chocolate bars and finding it in the lower shelf. "here." I say and we start walking to the counter.

"Baking?" She asks.

"My friend is going to teach me how to make brownies." I say putting the goods on the counter. "She is here and you can finally meet."

"Sure, I'd love to." She says.

"But don't mind her mood please. She has never been to a car with an awesome driver like me." I say paying and taking the plastic bag and we walk out of the shop.

"You mean a speed driver." She suggest under a chuckle.

"No, I have sharp corners." I say sarcastically and she laughs shaking her head.

"I see." She retorts the sarcasm. "Personally I have a driver because I'm too good for these streets." She says and we both laugh.

"Maaan, I feel like I know you forever." I say shaking my head in a smile.

"Maybe, you do." She says and I frown, I could see that she looked at me with so much care. "In another life, we never know."

"Another life!" I exclaim chuckling.

"Farheen!" I hear Ilhaam call, she takes my arms while looking at Leila not so pleasantly. "You are taking too long, let's go."

"Wait, meet my friend Leila." I say gesturing to Laila's way. They exchange glares.

"Let's go." She says pulling me to the car.

"Hey, why are you being so odd?" I ask her stopping her from walking. She looks at Leila and then to me.

"Why are you talking to stranger?" She asks.

"She is no stranger, I just said she is a friend. I told you about her." I say confused by her reaction.

"Well, I'm jealous." She says crossing her arms and I just laugh.

"I can't believe this." I say and turn to wave to Leila. "I'm sorry, see you." I say loudly so that she would hear me.