B.❤.B 9- The ultimate Prank

Enjoy!

*Ilham's POV.*

"It' alright, Honey. Sh*t happens, you have the whole year ahead of you." I say to farheen trying to calm her down, while tapping her back. I pamper her, but really there was nothing more boring.

She has been crying for the past half an hour, we are sitting on the grass in the middle of the campus.

She almost finished a box of tissue already. "I spent the whole night and the whole day yesterday working on the assignment. I had most of it done, how could it be all gone just by clicking send." She says it for the hundredth time under her sobs, it's not the end of the world.

The whole class lost their jobs but none of them are crying. I sigh and look around, okay everyone is crying. But yoh, it's not that deep.

There are two major groups of freshmens; the one's that come all strong and ready to nail everything and the one's that think that college is endless party. This prank thought both of them groups a lesson, one that you should chill and go easy, and the other that don't chill too much. Allah does not like the one's given to excesses.

Now guess which group Farheen fits in.

"Didn't you back-up the work, Honey?" I ask,  trying to sound interested in her trouble.

"I didn't. It was in my lap-top." She says and starts crying even harder.

"You see, now you know that you have to back-up your work. In your lap-top, in a flash drive, in your dad's lap-top and your sister's or brother's laptop. Your google account." I explain gesturing, I felt like laughing but, I was feeling for her.

She should definitely chill...

She was so into the assignment that when I went to her she was like 'Not now I'm too busy.' She wrote her number in a paper and gave to me. I was speechless after that, I imagined that she would turn the night doing that work.

So, I texted her and she would not reply, I felt so bad that I texted her saying that it was a prank. She didn't even bother to read the texts, because this morning I just receive a text from her saying that she lost the work. Then she calls me crying, then she comes to campus crying and then we are sitting here as I try to talk her over it.

"You know I just pressed send and it was all gone. How? How?" Oh, crap. Again! Hundred and one, of course it's possible with a fake e-mail address and a friend which is a computer geek.

I sigh looking around as I'm tired of sitting here trying to calm her down. I notice that there is a guy taking picture in our direction and changes right away when I look at him.

Weird...

Strange, because when Farheen arrived I had the impression that I saw someone taking pictures in a car parked further down the road. I'm sure the camera was pointed at us when I was hugging Farheen to comfort her for her loss. Who cares, maybe it's because she is wearing a unique piece.

Because seriously, this girl has been popping brands ever since I first saw her.

I smelled Gucci, in the first day of school, without talking about that beautiful Moschino. Yesterday was another Moschino, and today I'm pretty sure that Donatella signed this design.

Ok, Focus Ilham...

"You know what? It was all a prank for the freshman." I say and she looks at me in the eyes and she looked pretty puzzled, pouting.

"You are saying that only for me to stay calm, isn't it?" She says under a sob.

"No, where have you seen a 500 pages work to be handed in less than 48 hours?" I say shrugging, she frowns furious and stands up her eyes narrow on me.

"You are telling me that I didn't sleep for two nights for nothing?" She says pretty mad and I just shrug like 'yeah.'

"You are such a horrible friend." She throws that on my face.

What? I just told her,  what the rest of her class doesn't know about until now. That makes me an awesome person.

"It was a prank, all freshman pass through that." And she should be thankful because our prank last year was way worst. "Even so I sent you a text, I mean texts you never replied."

"Because I was caught in your prank." She says gesturing all mad. "I really hate school with people, everyone is so horrible."

"Hey, take it easy." I warn her trying to keep calm.

"No." She yells. "No. You can stay with your little prank, because I'm never trusting you again."

"Fine, it's not the end of the world." I say crossing my arms and she storms away. "Attitude much." I murmur shaking my head.

*Farheen POV.*

I have been crying here for the past hour and she was there laughing at me. I had two sleepless nights, one doing the work and the other crying because my work was gone.

"I really hate school with people, everyone is so horrible."

"Hey, take it easy." She says, how dare she?

"No." I yell. "No. You can stay with your little prank, because I'm never trusting you again."

"Fine, it's not the end of the world." She didn't even care to apologise. I turn my back and walk away, I couldn't be more pissed. Tired of all this mean, mean people from this school.

"Hey, hey. Where are you going that fast?" I hear a guy say to me jogging behind me. I turn to see his gaze ready to say what he needs to hear if he tries to flirt with me.

I'm caught staring... No... Not about him being cute, but I think I know this devilish smile.

I know this face...

Oh, gosh. Who the heck, forgot to lock the gates of hell?

Comment, Vote and share!

Also, just to remind that I'm a second language any correction is very welcome. Since I started writing to improve my language, because this forces me to go to dictionary and learn new words.

XoX