B.❤.B 17- Ultimatum Meltdown

*Ilhaam POV.*

Before I could protest, Farheen was already taking off with Zayn. I thought she hates him, she should really revise her hating skills. Or maybe this a revenge plan she never told me.

Ok the creep is looking at me, I look at him through the corner of my eyes.

"Ok!" I exclaim under a sigh. "Woooph, here we go then." I say trying to move from where I stand, but still didn't move an inch. I can sense his frown from here and I can swear he has a grin on his face,  more like a smirk.

"We are going to be late." He mutters and I start marching to the car holding a nervous smile and balancing my arms like a freaken retard.

"I don't quite believe you planned on going to pray." I say and I swear I didn't mean to say, it was some unedited thought that slipped through my lips out. He was holding the car door opened for me. I get in and he closes, leaning his arms crossed on the door.

"Is that what you think about me?" He asks and I observe around,  nervous.
He doesn't want to know what I think about him. He really doesn't.

"I think a lot of things." I say examining him through the corner of my eyes. "You don't wanna know."

"Seriously, now I want to know what lies you have been told about me." He says going around the car and getting in the driver's sit.

"Nobody told me anything." I say looking around to never face him. "I may be stupid sometimes but I like to observe what happens around me." He starts the car and looks at me for a while in a grin.

My instincts don't fail me, a nice car and famous Tennis player; I know that he plays girls as well.

"You really have some crappy ideas about me!" he exclaims.

"They are not ideas, they are observations. Let's just leave it alone. Can we go now." I say and he puts the car in motion.

"the first impression stays, you still have the impression of the creep of the park about me." He says. "Maybe we should start over again."

"It seems kind of impossible right now. I well know your type of muslim boy. I'm not that innocent, I have met enough guys like you to know who to keep distance from." I say playing with my finger and I hear jim chuckling.

"What kind of muslim boy am I?" I guessed that was rhetorical.

"The type I don't like to come across." I put up a huge kind smile.

"Nothing is impossible. I will prove you are wrong." He says, dude you don't need to prove me anything. He really thinks this kind of impressions can be washed away in the rain.

"For your own good, I hope I'm wrong." I say under my breath, and the rest of the trip was an awkward silence. Alhamdulillah the mosque was just five minutes away, I was really suffocating in that car. Even though it's a convertible and the breeze was hitting on my face.

I have to beg Farheen to call the driver, it would not look good me arriving in such nice car with a guy. Even if he is my friend's brother. It's just not right.

We reach there and find Farheen and Zayn fighting

We reach there and find Farheen and Zayn fighting. She was throwing shoes at him.

I hide my face in my hand. Kids.

*Farheen's POV.*

"Are you-?" Zayn started.

"I said no talking." I cut him off right away and I wanted to punch away that smile from his face.

"What are you afraid of?" He says and I sigh rolling my eyes at him, he was really happy for pissing me off right now; it's his favourite hobby.

"Can you just drive, please." I demand gesturing.

"Ok." He mutters and starts speeding up.

"Can you just slow down?" I ask.

"Hush." He says with a finger to his lips. "No talking." He starts overtaking the car in front of him and putting chaos on the road. Driving past the traffic light between yellow and red,  more to red.

He comes to a corner and drifts on making the corner without reducing his speed. I panic when he crosses the road on red and there is a car crossing the road in front of us. "Stop it." I yell.

I scream and hide my face down as we were going to hit the other car. I just hear the tyres complain and when I look we are past the crossing roads. I look behind to make sure and he keeps speeding up and overtaking dangerously.

Where the hell is the police?

He makes another sharp corner in high speed and we go straight over a car. I put my head down screaming madly as the tyres complain as he drifts around on the same spot, before parking the car on the side walk.

I jump off the car and feeling sick I start throwing up. He laughs behind me like a maniac that he is, I turn to gaze him all mad.

"Are you alright?" He provokes, I march and remove my shoes hitting him with that.

"Are you crazy?" I hiss. "Don't you know how to drive?" I keep hitting him as he tries to get away.

"I'm reporting you to the police, dangerous driver." I throw my shoes at him before removing the other and throw at him, and he keeps laughing thinking that it's funny.

"Farheen what's going on?" I hear Ilhaam asking. They arrived thank god, I thought my brother sucked for driving.

"This one wanted to kill us." I say.

"Zayn!" fahmy warns.

"I didn't do anything, bro." He says defensively and shamelessly.

"You liar, he wanted to kill me." I say pick the shoe from the floor I simulate to throw at him. "I hate you." I say and pick up my other shoes and walk to the mosque about a hundred metres away.

"Are you alright?" I hear Ilhaam behind me trying to keep my pace.

"I will kill him one of these days. I swear." I say and she starts laughing, I look at her furious and she stops right away.

There will be payback; he will not miss for waiting.

Comment, Vote and Share!

XoX