B.❤.B 42- Booties Over Boys: Epilogue

Epilogue

Special dedication to all the readers; love you too!

Enjoy!

*Farheen POV.*

The sound of glass splashing on the floor echoed and everyone stopped looking at me, the woman in front of me looks at me surprised.

"I didn't order these lamps." Yeah, I let the lamp slide out of my finger as soon as I noticed that it's not the ones I ordered. The woman stutters on trying to mouth something. "I knew it, I knew it." I say walking away towards the beach, "You had to ruin my master piece. I put all my heart in this wedding and you had to make everything go wrong."

I look at the ornamentation from up there, the torches all around and the lounge area so cute. All in white, the table for dinner set in a train; a T at the end for the bride and the groom. Everything on point, the fondue cascade, just missing the lamps on the tables. Now everything is ruined, there's no way those ugly glass balls are going to make justice to my design.

I groan furious and head to the kitchen, just hope all the dishes are as planned. "I remember that I said blue berry cheese case, this does not look like blueberry."

"It's a mixture of different berries." The cook says and I try to not freak out.

"But-"

"-Why aren't you dressed up? The ceremony is in short?" Zayn asks and I turn to look at him.

"Sh-" I wanted to say then I stop on turning my gaze to him. "Wow!" I say trying to not look because I knew I was about to commit zinah. "Why are you wearing a Thawb?" He looks hot, I must say.

"Because, it's my outfit today." He says in a huge smile and plays his eyebrows up and down. "Now stop drooling, ok!" he says.

"Argh!" I groan rolling my eyes and turn back to the cook. He owed me an explanation.

"I thought you would be with Ilhaam." He comments and it just hits me that I didn't lay the dress for her.

"Shoot, Ilhaam will kill me." I say rushing to my room. After I begged her so much to come and dress up here, begged her mum; I didn't even lay the dress down for her.

I open the door to my room and find an angry Ilhaam giving me a deadly look. "Your make up looks stunning." I try in a smile.

"I'm going to kill you." She stands up chasing me, I jump on the bed crossing to the other side and I find the first thing and use it as a weapon.

"Ilhaam, I know this wedding fever has really got into you. But look, I'm armed and I don't know what this is all about." I try and she frowns.

"That's a hair straightener and that dress is hideous. You said you got all this 'I got it, you won't regret"

"You saw it?" I say and lower my weapon, don't underestimate it. You can be surprised with the things a hair straightener can do.

"Yeah, who wears a purple dress to a wedding?"

"But it's so cute and the ornaments." I try.

"It's hideous, I'd rather wear a black plain abaya."

"You haven't even tried it, have you?"

"I'm not even going to look at it again." She says sitting on the bed and puts.

"What are you going to wear now?" I ask and sit beside her outing.

"I'm not going, end of story." OMG, this is the end.

"Even if I have to go and buy a new dress now I won't let you bayle on the wedding like that." I say panicking.