B.❤.B 7- LBD stands for Long Black Dress

Enjoy!

*Farheen POV.*

"How cute. First day in school?" Fahmy teases hugging me. All sweaty, he was working out and didn't even bother to go take a shower before coming to breakfast. He just new how to be annoying at times, and he was my older brother...argh

It took me hours to decide on what to wear and he just comes and ruins it all. I'm wearing a long black dress with a horsebit belt a plunging neckline, Gucci by the way. I didn't go easy on the shopping in Milan. A green scarf and a cream coloured bag to match my booties. 

I'm a genius, I should be a stylist don't you agree! Thou, I have watched a lot of hijab tutorial on youtube, I such a klutz with my hands I mastered a style and all the other never come out like they explain- but still, I have nice ideas

"Fahmy." I complain trying to free myself from his hug at the same time avoiding touch his sweat moistened skin. Which is impossible. Ya Allah, why does he have to do this to me. *sobs* "Let go of me, you are all sweaty." I complain, but I know how he just won't let go no matter how much I tell him.

"Oh, come on Sis. Give me a kiss." He says pointing to his cheek.

"Ew, no. Fahmy let go of me."

"Give me a kiss first." Now, he just loves doing this.

"No." I hiss, but I just made it worse. He won't let me go now for real.

"Fahmy, leave your sister and go take a shower." My dad says as he enters the dining room. Thank God, only him to save me.

"Dad." Fahmy complains. "she is my sister." And?

"Get out of here." I say and he let go of me after snatching a kiss on my cheek; I clean my cheek disgusted.

"Watch out, I don't want you talking to guys." He warns walking away. I just roll my eyes... he wants to start with the protective stunt now!

"Funny." I stick my tongue out to him. "I will talk to whoever I want. You can't control me."

"yes I can, I already have eyes all over the school." He says in a tone to terrorise me and he just achieved that in his next words. "One of them put fire on your hijab, remember?" He says under a chuckle and disappears from the room.

I stare blankly ahead on recalling that awful day with that boy from the hell. "Zayn." I mutter with my eyes irradiating fury.

It was Eid, I was about eleven and he was playing with a lighter in the form of a gun. Teasing everyone that he had a gun, I told him that I would tell the elders he was playing with a lighter; I was teasing of course, not really, I was always a snitch. Next thing I know my hijab is on fire. And that is not all, he also pushed me into a swimming pool. I didn't know how to swim and there were no safe guards around, he just stood there watching me drawn.

You know when you plan revenge your whole life but you never get the chance to go through with it. Now, I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

*Ilhaam POV.*

It was finally the day, for the past week I told my boss that my parents are travelling for some crazy reason that I don't recall. But the poor soul believed it. Astaghfirullah...

I put on a knee long black dress with long sleeves... I love my Little Black Dress, jeans a flowered pullover to break the black and a red scarf and my ankle boots. I check myself in the mirror 'gypsy chic'. I run to the kitchen find my mum setting the breakfast table. 

"How do I look, Mum?" I ask trying to fish some complements early in the morning, to brighten my day.

"I said Abaya." Mum says never turning to look at me. I pout right away, she didn't even loook.

"Mum, you didn't even look."I complain.

"Go and put an Abaya, Ilhaam Said." Oh gosh, she said my whole name. I'd better go. But I can try.

"Mum, my LBD is knee lenght, I put on trousers." 

"You want me to explain again, why that is inappropiate and destorts the whole concept of hijab." The last thing I want is hear my mother preach. I well heard her the other day. Abaya's are not that bad after all.

"There is no need. LBD stands for Long Black Dress." I make the most sad face turning on my heels.

I'm walking back pouting. "What is going on?" Dad asks concerned.

"Mum wants me to wear an abaya. Don't I look modest?" I say gesturing.

"The dress is not bad, but if mum said so you better do it." He says shrugging, I roll my head and groan. Great help dad.

I remove the pullover and slide in an Abaya.

After breakfast, I have to squeeze in a place for three with three restless heads in the car

The traffic today is totally annoying and I'm fairly ten minutes late. "Dad, the school is just there, I will just walk." I say moving forward and giving mum a kiss and then dad and leave jogging on the sidewalk.

I bump into someone dropping the girl's books, I turn my face to apologise. "Sorry." I keep jogging and boom. I start seeing birds roaming around my head...

I hit on something hard and fall back. "Oh, gosh. I'm so so sorry." I hear the girl panicking, closing the car door and kneels beside me to reanimate me. I didn't need it, but I thought it would sound more dramatic... somebody call an amulance.

I open my eye to see this green hijab. "You!" I mutter, the attitude girl from the shop. Oh my days... Oh my days... this can't be good. 

Anyone else having a bad day or it's just me!

Comment, Vote and Share!

XoX