B.❤.B 18- My Hero!

The dedication of the day goes to... Zuverialm, she is such a loyal reader that this is my second story she is getting a dedication. Thanks for the votes from the very beginning!

*Ilhaam POV.*

"Hey, Ilu!" Farheen says from the other side of the line.

"Assalam Alleikum, Farh!" I say all tired.

"Walleikum Salaam! Are you off work?" She asks and I was just opening the door home. How did she know?

"Yes, I'm just arriving home." I said throwing myself on the couch.

"I feel really sorry for you having to work on Saturdays. Do you want to go out shopping?" She asks and I became even more tired.

"It's tempting but I'm too broke." I have been trying to pass at least a hundred metres away from shops so that I won't die window shopping.

"It's ok, you come with me I will get you something." She says, 'please, don't do this to me.' I think making a crying face. It's like asking a monkey to go out of the Zoo and promise bananas for that.

"Hullo, princess. Just to tell you that I'm a plebeian and we have to make the laundry, the dishes, cook, clean the house. Because we don't have maids, and Cinderella is a particular case because birds in real life don't help you clean, they pup on your head." I say without breathing and finally breath.

"Ouch, you don't need to be that rude." She complains. "You don't have birds to help you, but you have a friend, Hullo plebeian!" She says.

"You mean you are going to help me?" I exclaim surprised.

"Duh, that's what friends are for."

"I'm afraid you are going to break your little finger." I joke.

"Blah, blah, blah. Don't underestimate me. I will be right there. Since we can't go out shopping, we can do some online shopping." She says and hangs up the call.

"Great!" I say looking around I get tired by the sight. Since mum is not home this kids made a mess out of the living room.

I organise living room before going pray Asr. Then I go check on my brothers in the basketball field of the neighbourhood, when they are playing they even forget to eat, say praying.

I'm wearing this classic full Harem pants and a tank top. So I just put on a long black Cardigan and a black scarf before going down to call the boys.

I reach to the court and this guys start teasing me. "Hullo, Osama's daughter." This guy says and I just ignore them. "Hallah, Hallah." The other starts dancing.

I sigh, past them not looking at them. But they keep talking and come behind me making fun of me.

I hold to the steel net that surrounds the basketball court and try locating Mustafa in the crowd. "Mustafa." I call and he turns to see me. "Where are the kids?" I ask.

He points at them and calls them. "Time to go home." I say as they wave at me. I feel someone behind me and when I turn I see one of the guys that was teasing me.

"Hullo, Arabian princess." He says grin.

"I'm not Arab. Now beat it." I say to the guy and start walking away. Another guy comes in front of me, make a barrier as I try to go the other.

"Come on, we just want to talk." The guy says and I turn around to see the other guy smirking behind me.

"Hey, hey!" I hear Mustafa say. "Leave my sister alone."

"Shut up kid." One of the guys says and I start breathing heavy as they come close to me hemming in.

My Allah.