B.❤.B 19- Hullo, My Name is BOB!

Deducating today's chapter to gorgeous_ayesha! Thank you so much for all the amazing votes!

Enjoy!

*Farheen POV

*Farheen POV.*

So, I decided to go help Ilhaam with the household, she sounded to be by the time of death on the phone.

Also, thanks to her I can change the environment a bit. Fahmy offered to take me to her place, if I had any doubts now I'm sure. He likes Ilhaam, I see the way he gets nervous around her. That's why I agreed to go with Demon Zayn the other day. Wanted to give them time to exchange a few words,  without being embarrassed that I was around. I know it wasn't correct, but I just want to give them a push.

When we arrive at her building we see Ilhaam across the road from her building, by a basketball court.

And these guys are harassing her; "Look!" I say to fahmy as the guy shoves Mustafa to the ground.

"Stay here." He says and hurries out of the car towards them. I'm holding my heart in my hand.

Fahmy strikes one with a punch before knocking him to the ground. The other guy goes up on him and he defends and puts him down too. I hated Judo, but now I see the use of it. I would just make judo because my dad said so.

I see them coming back and I get out of the car. "Are you alright?" I ask and pull her in an embrace.

"I'm fine." She says managing a smile.

"Is it always like that?" I ask preoccupied. "This area is not safe."

"No, I don't even know where these guys come from. I have never seen them."

"They were playing with the hood team." Mustafa says.

"Jazakallah Khair, Fahmy. Alhamdulillah you came just in time. If it wasn't for you-" Ilhaam says.

"-It's ok. Nothing for helping a sister." Fahmy interrupts her.

"You have some fight there." She comments, and if I had any doubt, I can totally see the chemistry between them.

"twelve years of Judo, finally I use it for something." He says and we all giggle.

"You have to teach me some moves, man." Mustafa says.

"Sure!" he says to Mustafa. "Farheen can also teach you some moves if you want, Ilhaam. I mean if she wants." He says to Ilhaam.

"You also fight?" She asks surprised.

"Yap, that's the thing of being home schooled. They keep you busy the whole day with uninteresting things." I joke.

"Uninteresting is taking the bus every day to school and sit next to a drunk guy." She complains and we all laugh.

"Also, you have a nice ride here. This is another level." Mustafa says passing his hand on the black Posche.

"Do you want to try?" Fahmy asks.