B.❤.B 8-Silence is a Virtue!

Enjoy!

*Farheen POV.*

Angry because dad bailed on me again, he was suppose to bring me to my first day in college. Come on I need some support, I have never been in a class full of students. That's the minimum he could do to his now nervous daughter.

Hullo, I'm freaking out here.

Once the driver pulls over I open the door myself to make myself out. Something hit on the door, better say someone. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry." I say panicking. It's all my fault, I can't be pissed at the world, they have nothing to do with my continuosly crushing world.

I kneel next to her trying to help in some way. She opens her eyes and frowns looking at me. "You!" She exclaims. 'Me?' I ask myself, just then I remember, the annoying red hijab from the shop.

"You are bleeding." I warn her pointing to her nose, then reach for and handkerchief in my bag as she sits upright.

I hand her the handkerchief. "Jazakallah." She mutters.

"Wa'iyak. I'm so sorry." I manage to apologise, I really didn't want to start college with a bad image. She was not nice to me the other day, but I'm not trying to make enemies right now.

"It's ok." She says standing up, I help her pick up her stuff. "I'm going to check this in the bathroom." She says taking her books from me and walks past me.

"Wait, I will escort you." I try, I have a sensation that she is kind of mad at me.

"It is okay." She utters impatiently not looking straight at me as she keeps walking. "Stranger." She chuckles. "I will be fine."

"No, seriously sister. I insist." I say and I can hear her sigh before saying 'Okay.'

*Ilhaam POV.*

"You are bleeding." She warns me pointing to my nose, then reach for and handkerchief in her bag as I sit upright. I don't know what she took over the week, the mean girl is nice today.

"Jazakallah." I mutter.

"Wa'iyak. I'm so sorry." She say all mellow.

"It's ok." I say standing up, she helps me pick up my stuff. "I'm going to check this in the bathroom." I say taking my books from her and walk past her, I really needed to hurry.

"Wait, I will escort you." She says coming after me trying to keep my pace.

"It is okay." I say not looking straight at her as I keep walking. "Stranger." I chuckle at her concern. Where is the all attitude gone to! "I will be fine."

"No, seriously sister. I insist." She says and I sigh before saying 'Okay.'

I wash my face and my nose and clean it with a tissue. "See." I say turning my attention from the mirror to her aside me. "Like nothing happened." I smile and she smiles back. I take lip gloss from my purse and apply on my lips.

"My name is Farheen Suleiman." She says giving me her hand.

"Ilhaam, nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. "It's your freshman year?" I ask curious.

"Yeah, in law." I smirk at her and I guess she didn't get why, they are the victims of prank this year. Freshman year is a itch-B.

"I'm also doing law. My second year." I comment.

"That is such a nice coincidence."She says excited and I just play my eyebrows in a smile.

"That is a nice colour." She comments as she observes me.