2: Hello

________________

___________
_____

My eyes shot up immediately as the alarm blared from my phone.

I groaned, reaching my hand out and grabbing my phone on the nightstand. I lazily stayed in my spot while I struggled to shut off the alarm from my phone.

Successfully turning it off, I decided to check my phone to see if the girl from last night texted back. To my surprise, she hasn't responded yet. A feeling disappointed hit me. But I think it was for the greater good. I shrugged it off, and soon forgetting about the stranger.

After I pulled the energy to get up, I made my way to the kitchen slowly to fulfill my stomach's needs.

I swiftly opened the fridge to grab the milk then the cereal from the pantry. I strutted my way to the drawer, pulling it, but accidentally hitting my hips in the process.

Fuck

Just in time, I heard a notification come from my phone. My heart jumped, but I didn't know if it was from the sudden noise, or the fact that I was hoping it was the stranger.

Unknown number: hey!

Oh she's trying to avoid my question from last night by acting all causal. She really thought she was slick. I continued on the act and acted casual towards her.

Me: what's up

Unknown number: the sky!

Me: ... amusing

Unknown number: i know i'm funny

Me: now that we're friends, can i ask you a question?

Unknown number: we're friends ??? omg

Unknown number: go ahead pls

Me: how do you know my name?

I stared at my phone waiting for a couple of seconds, yet she hasn't responded. I was beginning to be impatient and quite annoyed at her little game.

Me: you know what screw you

Unknown number: oh sorry something came up.

Oh I'm sure something came up out of the blue. Barely know the girl and she already knows how to get under my skin.

Unknown number: hello?

Me: answer my question

Unknown number: what's your question?

I'm so close to throwing my phone against the wall.

Me: how do u know my name?

Me: i swear if u ignore my question again, i will leave and report this as harassment

Unknown number: okay okay calm down geez

Me: i—

Unknown number: okay .. well my friend showed me her friend's insta account cuz she said she was hot so i checked it. i saw in one of her pictures there was you. so ofc i checked tagged and clicked on your account.

Unknown number: your dumb btw for not making it private

Me: shut up. continue

Unknown number: you posted a pic that you got a new phone and i saw u responded to someone who asked for ur number in the comments. decided to txt you since you're very pretty

Me: uh wow

Unknown number: yeah so are we still friends?

Me: sure i guess

Unknown number: smooth, aren't i

Me: mmm sure. i gotta go so i'll text u later then

Unknown number: bye xoxo

Maybe this is what I needed; a new friendship.