3: She's crazy

______________

_________
_____

After finishing up my cereal, I plopped myself on the brown couch that was given from my grandma. It surprisingly was still stable and did the job right.

It was Sunday today which meant my day off. Something I needed desperately from the busy week i've had. But unfortunately that means tomorrow is Monday. 8-12 hour shifts that drained every energy of my body. Working as a waitress/host at this local place in the city was the only thing I could get. It was a competition fighting for a spot in a job, even if it was simple.

Out of boredom, I got my phone out, seeing I got a text. But it wasn't the girl. It was one of my best friends/co-worker Ashley Bandser

Ashley: hey are you going to work tomorrow

Me: yea, why?

Ashley: cause jason wants to talk to you but he never told me why

Jason was our boss.

Ashley: you think he's gonna ask for a hj

Me: HUH-

Ashley: LMAO i'm kiddinggg

Ashley: so i'm off today. do you wanna maybe hang out?

Me: yeah for sure!! i need to get out of here

Ashley: alright where @

Ashley: oooo wait let's go to this new cafe. here's the address *random address*

Me: okay i'm gonna get dress then i'll meet you there

Ashley: okay dipshit

Me: cya later alligator

Ashley: do not. so many people say that and it's getting on my nerves.

Me: okay! see ya later alligator

Ashley: if i didn't love u, i'd rip u to shreds

Me: who doesn't love me

Ashley: cocky bastard. meet you soon

I tossed my phone to the side and jogged to my bedroom to get quickly dressed. I pushed the door of my bedroom by kicking it, but flinched when I heard it aggressively hit the wall hard. Rushing to my closet, I decided to wear something casual, but presentable.

I changed into some straight jeans, oversized college hoodie, and putting on a simple necklace that I got for Christmas from my mom.

I contemplated on whether I should fix my hair or not, but I ended up deciding to keep my natural hair the way it was.

Rushing past the furniture, I swung the car keys on my index finger, playing around with it. A great way to spend my day off was definitely hanging with a friend. Ashley was one of the first people I met when I moved into the city. Her persistent positive attitude and humor really formed this quick attachment. I especially admired her humor.