20: I'm sorry

Your POV:

    I checked my phone again and there goes another missed call.

There goes my phone again. It's only been a day and my phone has been going crazy.

And guess who's causing it?

Yup Camila freaking Cabello. I feel bad because she's so clueless. I really wish I could text her but I can't because of stupid Jack. He could do something terrible to Camila or somehow ruin my life.

"Hey you alright Y/N?" Chloe asked as we cuddled on my bed watching a movie on my laptop. We had work today but we both took the day off.

I sighed and looked at her beautiful eyes. "Yeah I'm good," I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes and hummed.

She laid her head on my shoulder looking at the laptop screen. Instead of looking at the laptop,I stared at the wall blankly.

Suddenly I felt lips press on my cheek causing me to jump a little.

"Pay attention," Chloe giggled and I vchuckled. "Sorry," I apologized.

She held me tighter and I sighed in relaxation. I laid my head on her head and watched the movie with her.

Camila's POV:

"She hasn't been answering," I paced back and forth looking down at my phone. "Maybe she's busy," Dinah said laying on the couch on her phone.

"For that long?!" I said and I saw Ally walk in. "Woah what's wrong with you?" Ally asked and sits down on the other couch. "Y/N isn't answering," I said and ran my hand through my hair.

"She's probably busy," Ally said,"Aye that's what I said!" Dinah shouted and gave Ally a 'Air high five'.

"She's not. I know," I said and sat down next to ally in frustration. But then an idea popped up in my head.

"Ugh it's probably Chloe," I said angrily. "Who dat?" Dinah said and I shook my head,"it's nobody." I said.
"Hey guys we have an interview today. Make up is in ten minutes," I saw Normani get out of her bunk. "Alright,let's go girls to makeup." Ally said pulling me up.

"Dinah get your lazy butt up," Ally slapped Dinah's butt. "Ouch!" Dinah shouted,"Five more minutes Allycat." Dinah sighed.

"No! Get up!" Ally shouted happily and opened her drawer getting out her shoes. "I'll meet you outside girls!" Ally said and walked out.

"You heard the girl,get up Dinah!" Normani sat on Dinah. "Get off of me you're heavy," Dinah groaned. "Really Dinah," Normani had a 'bruh' face. Dinah laughed,"I know it was a joke but really get off of me."

Dinah pushed Normani making Normani fall to the ground. "Last one on the bus has to pay for dinner!" Dinah shouted and grabbed her shoes running out of the bus.

"Not me!" Lauren ran out of the bathroom and sprinted outside.

"Bye Mila," Normani pushed me making me fall on the ground,she ran out of the bus laughing.

I giggled,"You guys are butts!"

_______

*In interview*

"So raise your hands if you are single," the interviewer asked and all the girls raised their hands except me.

"Oh so it's true! I thought it was just rumors. So you are dating Y/N Y/L?" He asked and my eyes widen.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"I said "You are dating Jack Robinson?" " he said and the girls looked at me weirdly. Did I really just think he said Y/N.

"Um yes," I said and he looked at me curiously. "Kind of hesitated there,you sure?" He asks and I nodded my head. "Sorry I was thinking about something," I said and he nodded. He continued asking about the tour life.

I zoned out and started thinking about Y/N and Jack.

_____

  Your POV:

        "Noooo!" I shouted holding both of Chloe's hands while she straddled me on the bed trying to tickle me. We ended the movie and we started having a tickle fight.

     "Yesss!" She shouted and she tried removing her hands from my grip but I held her hands intertwining out fingers together so her hands were locked with mine.

          I flipped us over and started tickling her. "S-stop!" She laughed and squirmed under me. "Magic word please," I said and stopped tickling her. I grabbed both of her wrists and put her hands over head. She panted and giggled.

   "No," she said and I smirked. "Okay back to ticking I guess-"  "No. No. I'm sorry," she said and I chuckled. "Magic word," I said moving my face closer to hers. Her breath hitched and looked down a my lips.

  "Chloe you are wasting time," I said breaking her out of her trance. She looked back into my eyes,"Pwease." She begged.

   "Not the right word but I'll let you go," I said and let go of her hands. I laid next to her and she took my arm wrapping it around her. She took my hand and starts  fiddling with my fingers.

  "I wanna take a nap Y/N," Chloe yawned. "Go take a nap then," I chuckled and she sighed. "Take a nap with me," she looked to me with puppy eyes. "Fine," I said and put a blanket over our legs. She faced me and cuddled into me.

She kissed my collar bone and I heard her soft snores. I don't know why but this feels right.

______________

C or C?