21: Change of plans

It's fake.

It's life.

It's done.

It's over.

It's nothing...

Your POV:

   I was sitting on the couch because I quit my stupid job.

  Chloe apparently had to move because of family problems. This new unknown number started texting me and we started talking. It all happened in one day. How weird.

  I took another sip of beer and started feeling woozy.

Lauren's POV:

  Bwahaha.

    I started texting Y/N because I have a major crush on her. She's so fucking hot. I just wanna fuck the brains out of her.

I took Camila's phone and stole Y/N's number. I started texting her and we hit it off quickly. She gave me her address but I don't know why. I could be an old man who wants to kidnap her but sure thing I'm not. She can be dumb sometimes.

     I had a concert today but I'm ditching it to see Y/N. Here I come
Y/N.

Dinah's POV:

"Where the hell is Lauren?" I said angrily. The show is about to start soon but she isn't here. "Girls you have to do it without Lauren for now," our manager said.

Chair's POV:

Holy crap Ally brook is grinding on me!

Chair number 2's Pov:

Normani! YAS!! Freaking ride me boi

Curtain's Pov: 

What the fuck

Fan number 28's dad POV

This show is highly inappropriate. Moving their butts in front of teenage boys/girls. "Dad take a picture of me!" My daughter shouts and I sighed.

Lauren's POV:

  *California*

I knocked on the door and the door swung open to reveal Y/N. Her hair was in a messy bun,she had sweatpants on,and a sports bra. I drooled looking at her up and down.

  "L-Lauren from sixth harmony!" She said excitingly but clearly drunk. "It's fifth harmony," I corrected her.

"No sixth! I'm part of the band! Listen," She started singing terribly and I covered my ears. I pushed her in her apartment and closed the door. "What the fuc-" I cut her off by slapping her cheek. "Why did you fucking do th-" I slapped her again and smashed my lips onto hers. She licked my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth and once our tongues touched I bit her tongue.

She groaned and pushed me away. "Do you have a kink of hurting people or something?" She said and I nodded. She raised her eyebrow and smirked.

She then carried me to the bed and we made love.

*Month later*

We have a baby named Carter. He's got green eyes,My lips,Y/N's cute little nose,and her personality. We live in an apartment complex in Nebraska.

"Lolo Carter wants food!" I heard my wife shout. "Okay," I walk to the living room with the a bottle filled with milk in my hands.

The end.

Hopefully you liked that hugeeeee plot twist. Thanks for reading and supporting this book. Before you read any further please look at the first sentence in the very first page of this chapter. After reading it then you may continue scrolling. Make sure to read everything. Thank you guys soooo much. 😊❤️

________________________

Bro you're dumb if you thought this was real. 😂 Jk!
But really if you really thought it was done you are really something. This was such a dumb cliché chapter.

Like really? Do you really think I'm that cliché.

I made this chapter to prank y'all and for all those people who said they wanted Lauren as endgame 😂

"C or C" in the last chapter was also a little joke.

Hey I'm a funny person,you can't blame me for doing this.

Comment if you thought this was real

Or

Comment if you knew it was fake

Hopefully I made your day/night! 😊 

Should I keep this for fun or delete it? Oh and please don't spoil it for other people