11: Holding my feelings

🎈

🌲🌲🌲🌲🐪🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲
I was bored lol

Your POV:

    Camila Cabello.

That's all I could think about last night. I couldn't sleep last night,each hour I would check my phone if she texted back.

I've never acted like this before. What is she doing to me.

   I'm now waiting in the booth where Chloe and I sat in yesterday.

"Hey sorry I'm late" I looked up from my phone and smiled. "Hey" I put my phone down and she sat down across from me.

"How are you" she asked "I'm doing good" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You look tired" she inspected my face "I just didn't get enough sleep last night" I said and she frowned.

  "It's fine now,I'm good" I reassured her and she nodded. "Okay day one of teaching" I clapped my hands together "I'll be teaching you how to wipe the tables" she chuckled and I looked at her confused.

"Haha sorry it's just that wiping tables are easy" she said "well we have a lot  messy eaters so we'll see about that" I gave her a friendly wink and she giggled.

"I'll get the towels" I stood up from the booth and walked over to the all the supplies.

Camila POV:

   "Haha no you play the chord like this" Jack chuckled and took my fingers and placed them in the right place. Jack and I are in the studio right now because he insisted that he should teach me guitar.

Sure thing he's dumb and doesn't know I actually play guitar.

"Like this" I act dumbly "yeah! Wow you're a fast learner" his face turns into an impressed look. "Yeah I guess I am" I giggled.

"Hey let's take a picture" he said cutely "I don't have my phone with me because I lost my phone somewhere in the bus" I said. And it was true,I checked everywhere but I still couldn't find it.

"Oh it's okay,I would use my phone but I don't have anymore storage because of all my perfect selfies" he said and I chuckled. I shook my head while laughing because of his cockiness.

"Let's practice some more shall we" he said and I nod my head.

Your POV:

    "Wipe it like this" I walked up behind Chloe pressing my front on her back. I put my hand over hers and guided her hand around the table. "Like that,this makes your job a whole lot easier" I said.

"Okay I think I got it" I let go of her hand and back away. "So like that" she asks and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Brb I left my phone on the other table" I said and walked to the table where I left my phone. I found my phone and turned it on.

I immediately saw a notification that said Fifth Harmony posted a new tweet.

Yes I have them on notification now. So what.

I unlocked my screen and got on Twitter. I see 4/5 girls in the picture. The picture was all of them in the bus chilling. I must say they look fricken beautiful without even trying. But someone's missing...Camila.

Where is she?

I scrolled through Twitter and decided to look at the new trends. Tf?

I saw one of the trends are #IshipCack.
I clicked on it and saw a username pop up @JackRobinsoniscool

Who the hell is this punk?

I looked at his tweet that read
@JackRobinsoniscool:Teaching this lovely person guitar @CamilaCabello37 😊💗

Wait doesn't Camila already know how to play the guitar? I took a look at the comments and bursted out laughing.

@FifthHarmonyIsLifeBitch: Camila already knows how to play dumbass

@Jack_mybaby: aww I ship it!!!!

@LaurenJaureguiIsMine528: FuckBoy Alert! 🚨

@KylieBrookkk5: why is Camila hanging out with a piece of shit

@Jordan.Landon.25: He's cute

@CamrenIsOTP97..: Guys Stop Hating!!! If you were a true fan then you wouldn't be dissing them. If Camila is happy with him then that's all that matters. ☺️

@DinahBabyyy271: Bitch shut the F up @CamrenIsOTP97..

@Sammylives: Retweet this and follow my YouTube or else someone's gonna kill you!!! You have 5 minutes!

"Y/N I'm done" Chloe shouted "okay hold on" I shouted. I turned off my phone and walked towards her.

"Good job" I gave her a high five.

After hours of teaching Chloe a few more things we decided we should call it a day. So I'm now walking through the board walk with my phone in my hand.

I'm trying to get Camila out of my head but nothing is working. What if Jack is dating Camila? Wait maybe he's planning on asking her out.

Oh crap.

I don't know what got into me but I think it's time....

__________________________

What time is it!!!!! Summer time!!! No? Okay.

Sorry for any mistakes.

I dedicate this chapter to QU33N_SL4Y love ya! You better dedicate a chapter to me you butt