44: Writing songs

(#WhereHasGwenBeen)

Camila's POV:

"Yeah I know," I said and exaggerated my hands. "You're weird Mila," Dinah said as we walked around this  mall that we found around town.

"Ow!" Clumsy me bumped into someone AGAIN. This is the sixth time.

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologized and notice she dropped her bags. I picked it up and handed it to her. "Thanks," she mumbled. I looked into her eyes and she looked like someone I knew.

"Sorry again-" I paused realizing I don't know this person. "Faith." She said and gave me a small smile. I guess she doesn't know me or Dinah.

"I'm Camila and this is my friend Dinah," I introduced and she nodded. "I have to go," she said quickly. "Wait! Can I have your number?" Dinah asked which made me look at her confusion.

"Uh sure," they both exchanged numbers and soon after faith left. "What the heck? You're gay too?"

"No. She looks very familiar to be honest," she said as she put her phone back in her pocket. "Same!" I said and we both looked at each other. "Twinziessss!"

_______

2 hours later

Your POV:

    "Hola!" Camila said once I answered the FaceTime. "Hey babe! Who's the whole girlfriend thing going?" I asked as I plopped down on my bed.

   "It's going great. Y/N is so beautiful. She makes me-"

  "Not me stupid. How's the media dealing with you having a girlfriend?"

"Oh haha, they are still asking me who's the mystery women." She said as she was giggling. "Cool. So how's tour?"

    "Kinda getting stressed with it but it's going great. I love seeing our fans, they are soooo cute!" Her eyes then lit up. It amazes me how much she adores and loves harmonizers.

   "Ooh is that a guitar beside you!" Right beside her was an acoustic guitar. "Oh yeah haha. I haven't played it in awhile, last time I played was with Jack," she chuckled. My clenched my jaw once I heard Jack's name. "He was teaching me but I already knew hahaha," she said laughing and I wasn't amused. Why is she talking about her ex.

"So can I hear you play?" I asked and she shook her head. "Aw come on," I begged but she ignored me. "Pweaseee!" I gave her my puppy eyes and I heard her say 'awe' at my cuteness. Cuteness has its perks.

"Ugh fine you lil cutie," she put her phone down making it stand on its own. "Yay!" I cheered. She grabbed the guitar and strummed each string once. "It's tuned. So what song do you want me to play?" She asked looking at me. "Umm I don't know," I shrugged. "How about this.." She started strumming the strings softly making it sound peaceful.

(A/n: eh just ignore the voice. But he sounds hot tho lol)

   "Wow," I said in awe. Camila slowly looked up and I was met by her beautiful brown orbs. "I wanna kiss you so bad," Camila said sadly. I nodded agreeing. "Hey, didn't you say you play instruments?" She asked and I nodded. "Shocker you still remember what I texted you," I chuckled. "Of course I would remember it. You are everything to me," she said smiling at me.

   "Yeah yeah Romeo. So what's your point?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "How about we make a song together. Maybe one day we will be the power duo and go on tour together," she said.

   "Sure,why not."

  ___

     "So play the G chord and we're all good," I said as I wrote the last verse on the paper. "Wow two hours of hard work," she said laughing and I laughed too. "You're very talented Y/N," she complimented. I blushed and said,"Not too bad yourself Camila."

     "So how about you sing the first verse then I'll sing the chorus part?"

She nodded and fixed her position getting ready to play.

" 'Please Don't Let Go' take one."

(There's no acoustic so just listen to the song. The song is by Joel Adams. He's so freaking hot. I'm so weird)

   "I love you," I said softly. "Can I tell you a secret," she said quietly. "What?" I giggled. "I love you too," she whispered.

______________________________

A/n:

Came back from my soccer tournament and my whole body is sore. Ugh.

Sorry for any mistakes.