48: Helping

Your POV:

A ringing sound from my phone then brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly answered it and brought the phone up to my ear,

"Hey Ashl-"

"I got a plan bitch!!!" She shouted causing me to flinch.

"Great,now tell me." I said eager to know. "Let's go to one of their concerts! I have enough money for a greet thingy."

"You mean a meet and greet," I corrected her. "Yeah that. Dude, it's super expensive. Like why the fuck would I pay that much to meet another human being?"

"Blame management I guess," I said. "Yeah,anyway we're gonna buy tickets and head off to Alabama."

"Why Alabama?" I asked. "That's there next concert. It's on Friday and today is Tuesday. We better get plane tickets and concert tickets fast. Those concert tickets sell out real fast. Too many harmonizers are taking over the world," she joked and I chuckled. "I have enough money to go. Do you?"

"I have a lot dude! The fuck? I'm gonna buy myself a bobble head!"

  "What the? Why a bobble head?"

  "I don't know. I just like bobble heads. You got a problem?"

"Uhh no?" I said a little unsure. "Mm okay good. Anyway but tickets now. I'm looking at the website right now and there's seats available in the third row. Hurry up and get one! Oh and buy the meet and greets of course."

   "Okay,I'll do that right now! Call you later." I hung up and ran to my bedroom. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my laptop that was on the side table. I immediately typed in the website as fast as I could. Damn that's a lot of money. 

   I clicked on the seats that Ashley told me to get. After that,I filled in the questions that were provided.

   Meets and greets were hella expensive. I would rather buy a bunch of clothes. But this is for Camila so it'll be worth the money.

    Finished.

   I was about to call Ashley but I received a text.

Chloe J.🌼: Hey Y/N

Really.

Me: Sup Chloe😊

Chloe J.🌼: You seem very happy

Me: I am!

Chloe J.🌼: What's with the happiness

Me: I'M GONNA SEE MY GIRLFRIEND. YEAHHH

Chloe J.🌼:  Oh

Me: Oh shit. I'm sorry Chlo. I forgot to tell you

Chloe J.🌼: No it's totally fine. I'm really happy you found someone. I'm being serious

Me: No you're not. I'm sorry Chlo

Chloe J.🌼: I like you Y/N. But you like someone else. If you are happy with her then I'm happy. You will always be my favorite relationship I've ever had. Forever and always

Me: Forever and always?

Chloe J.🌼:  Forever and always! *points to heart*

Chloe J.🌼: Now tell me about your girlfriend!!!! And don't you dare go easy on me. Tell me everything about her 😊

Me: Are you sure?

Chloe J.🌼: Positive.

Me: okay. Well she's a brunette and she's Cuban.

Chloe J.🌼: Way to start off the description about her

Me: Sarcasm not on point 😂 Anyway,shall I continue?

Chloe J.🌼: You shall

______________________________

A/n: New Video is up 😊
please watch it if u can!
YouTube: OurSoccerFamily