9: Its just a small crush, right?

Your POV:

"Goodbye Ca-" then the call ended. Did she just hang up on me? Was that on accident? She's probably in a rush, yeah that's it.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my bedroom. "Now what" I said to myself,my plan for today was to FaceTime Camila all day but I she has other plans. I can't blame her though because she's a celebrity and I'm just a girl that works at a restaurant.

Who's she visiting anyway? Who's this guy? I bet you this guy is a weirdo.

  I walked downstairs and sat on my couch thinking about Camila. Why can't I stop thinking about her. Well maybe because I'm friends with a celerity.

"Hey loser open the door" I heard someone shouting from the outside of my front door. I sighed and walked towards the front door. I opened the door revealing Ashley leaning on the door frame.

"Ooh I see your already awake" she said and walks past me. "Oh hey Ashley why not you come in" I say sarcastically.

"What are you doing here" I asked while I closed the door behind me. I walked back to the living room seeing Ashley changing the channels on the tv. "Why? You don't want me here" she says pretending to be offended  "no I'm just wondering" I said and sat next to her.

"I met the new co-worker today" she says and my eyes widen. "How?!" I asked "well actually I eavesdropped on boss and heard her name. I searched her name on Instagram and saw her" I look at Ashely funny.

"I was curious okay" she says. "Wanna see her" she smirks and I nod furiously. "Go on Instagram and search up Chloe Johnson" I straight away got my phone out and searched her up.

"Found it" I shout and scrolled through her pictures.

"Okay I don't give a fuck" Ashley shouts back.

Well dang. Chloe is pretty.
"Wow your right Ash" my eyes widen when I see one picture of her wearing a bikini. Ashley scoffs "I'm always right" she flips her hair.

---

Camila POV:

"Where the heck is this dude" Dinah puts her phone down on the table. We were all waiting on the couch in the studio waiting for the mystery guy. "Damn I got a life and he's wasting my time" Lauren said and groaned. 

"Uh hey" I heard,our heads turn to the door and we see a guy with blonde hair that was wearing skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt that made it stick to his skin so that you can see his hot muscles. "Ooh la la" Normani looked at him up and down "sorry I was late,traffic" he apologized and entered the room.

"It's alright" ally smiled. "So why does Simon want us to meet you" Lauren raised her eyebrow.

"Simon said he wants us to do a song together to help my publicity" he said as he sat on the couch in front of us. "Oh is that it" Lauren said surprised "yeah I think so" he said and smiled. Wow that smile is the definition of perfection.

    "Where are my manners,I'm Jack Robinson" he stood up and stuck his hand out. "No need for hand shaking,I'm too lazy to raise my hand" Lauren says.

"Sorry about her she's probably on her period" Ally jokes and Lauren glares at her.

"Don't worry I know you girls already" he chuckles and smiles again showing his cute dimples. "Stalker fuck boy alert" Lauren whispers to Dinah "I'm sorry what did you say" Jack asks Lauren "oh nothing" she giggles so does Dinah.

It's been an hour talking to Jack and he's honestly so nice and sweet. I think I might have a tiny crush on him.

"And yeah that's how I got this scar" he said,"wow that's awesome" I said amazed. Dinah faked yawned and Normani giggled at Dinah's action. "That's rude Dinah" Ally whispers and pinches Dinah's thighs. Dinah flinches and rubs her thigh "owie" Dinah pouts.

I felt a vibration coming from my phone in my left pocket but I just ignored it and continued looking at Jack. Jack caught me staring and winked at me. I looked down and blushed.

Y/N POV:

🙈Cuddly Cabello🙈: Hey are you done? Do you maybe wanna FaceTime

One hour later

Me: Ello?

Me: Cabello you there?

  Why isn't Camila answering her phone. Is Camila busy? Oh shit I forgot she's probably having a meeting with that guy. Who is that guy anyway.

Whatever. Anyways Ashley left about a few minutes ago leaving me alone once again. But I found something for me to keep me occupied for a couple of hours..by laying on the couch cuddled up with my blanket watching Netflix. While I was watching Camila kept on roaming through my head but why. I mean she is the Camila Cabello. Ah who am I kidding I don't care if she's famous or not. I love her smile,I like her corny jokes,I love her personality,I just.....UGH. Wait. Do I like her? Oh my gosh I do.

Whatever it's probably just a small little crush that'll go away in a few days. Just the thought of her makes my heart skip a beat,weird.

_____________

Ugh finally an update,am I right!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes.

But guess what?

No not chicken butt....

I won my soccer game today!!! 1-0 I scored YAYYY!