39: Sending Gifts

Camila's POV:

    "I messed up," I wiped my tears. "Aw poor Mila," Ally handed me a tissue and comforted me.

   "Are you seriously crying over this," Lauren said giving me a 'really' face. "Lauren don't," Ally warned Lauren.

"What do I do?" I asked between sniffles. "I mean you can't visit her so maybe..."

"Send her gifts," Dinah walked in and sat on one of the couches. "W-what?"

"You heard me. Send her gifts. Didn't she text her address to you?" And my eyes widen. "You're a genius Dinah!"

"And so I've heard," She said sarcastically.

"What should I send her?" I asked and they all shrugged. "Send her something meaningful." Ally said and Dinah smirked. "Like money!" Dinah shouted,"Not like that. I thought you were a genius." Lauren said and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"I think I know," I said standing up.

_______________________________

"How long will my package arrive there?" I asked through the phone. "I don't know. Maybe 5 days at most."

"5 days?! I can't do that," I paced back in forth. "I'm sorry ma'am. We'll try to send the package as fast as we can."

"Is there any other way you can make it faster?"

"Um....we have the F.P."

"What's that?"

"Faster process. But I will warn you ma'am this will cost a lot."

"I'll take it." I said. He sighed and said,"are you sure?"

"Yes." I said playing with the hem of my shirt. "Alright. So..it'll take 2 days to get there." I sighed in relief. "Thanks so much. I'll send the package right now."

__________________

Your POV:

"I feel like I was a little harsh," I said laying on my couch. "Nah dude. I think she deserved it." Ashley said sitting on the floor looking at me. "She didn't have to get mad,you know? I just wanna see her in person and hold her," I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"I understand. I would love to see Camila too. Maybe she has hot guys friends."

"She has a lot of hot friends that are girls." I said. "I don't really swing that way but maybe we'll will." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"The heart wants what it wants," she sang and I chuckled.

"When should I text her back. I wanna talk to her again because it's killing me."

"4 days. Cool off your mind Y/N. I know you've been stressing out lately so just get some rest and leave reality for awhile."

"You're totally right Ash," I said and I felt her nod against my shoulder.

________

Two days

I woke up feeling relief. I'm skipping work the whole week and lied to my boss that I'm having "problems". I guess when I told him he was in a good mood because he usually doesn't let people get rests. I exited my room and brushed my teeth in the bathroom.

After finishing brushing my teeth,I headed to the kitchen. But as I was waking to the kitchen I heard a knock on my door. I groaned quietly and walked to the front door. I opened the door revealing a guy holding a box.

"Package for Ms.Y/L," he said with a smile. "Uh that's me," I said and he handed me the box. "Please sign this," he handed me a clip board. I signed it and gave it back to him.

"Have a great day," he tilted his hat and walked away. I watched him walk away then I stepped back inside closing and locking the door behind me.

I walked to my living room and looked at the package. I looked closely at the package and saw words written on the box.

"To my baby. From Your love "

I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly ran to the kitchen to get my pocket knife.

I opened the box carefully making sure I don't break anything. The first thing I saw was a note which I took out and read.

Dear Y/N,

I'm sorry for bursting at you and asking you out in the most unromantic way. I should know because I'm a hopeless romantic. Anyway,this is my way for saying sorry. I like you a lot baby. You are mine and I'm yours. I bought you a few presents as my sorry. Is it too late to say I'm sorryyyy! Hehe sorry I had to.

Love,
                                            Camila Cabello

        I smiled after reading the letter. I put the letter aside and took out the first thing I saw.

   It was a cute teddy bear holding a banana in one hand. I hugged it tightly and it smelled like bananas.

    I kissed the stuff bear and put it next to the letter. I then pulled out a phone case that had Camila's face printed on it. Of course she would.

      After going through about 9 presents (unbelievable right?), I took the last thing out. It was a small little box. I slowly opened it and I gasped in shock.

     There was a small mini posted note in the inside saying "Be mine?" and a beautiful silver ring with a gem on it. It looked amazing. She's so cliché;I love that about her.

   I immediately called Camila and waited eagerly for her to answer.

  "Y/N?" Ugh I missed her voice. "Yes!" I practically screamed. "Yes?!" She said joyfully. "YES," I said smiling like crazy.

   "Are you seriously gonna my girlfriend?"

  "Yes Cami. I am."

  "OH MY GOSH!! DINAH!!! Y/N IS OFFICIALLY MINE! SHE'S MINE AND IM HERS! ALLY!!! Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! AHHHH!"

     "Take it easy Camila," I laughed. "Am I dreaming? Cause if so,I don't want this dream to end" She asked out of breath. "No you are not."

"Okay good. Since you are mine no one is allowed to take you away from me. You are my girl."

  "I am your girl."

_____________________________

A/n:

What book should I update next?