32: Farewell

A/n: oh golly

Your POV:

    "Bye Maddie," I hugged her and she hugged back. "It was nice meeting you Y/N. Thanks for taking care of my sis," she said with sincere. "No problem. I'll miss you," I said and we pulled away. "Now talk to your girl," she patted my shoulder and I blushed.

I turned around and I saw Chloe talking to this foreign tourist that was asking her a question in a different language. "I'm sorry sir,I don't know what you are talking about." Chloe said politely. The guy looked at her confusingly,"I speak English! I don't speak your language. I'm sorry." Chloe said slowly thinking he would understand. The guy shrugged and walked away looking for someone else.

"New boyfriend," I joked and Chloe rolled her eyes while smiling.

"If anything I'm interested in one thing," she bit her lip looking at me. "Oh really?" I said walking closer to her. "Yes really," she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. I immediately kissed back and this kiss was amazing. I felt butterflies. I tapped the back of her thigh indicating her to jump. She did so and I caught her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "PDA! Stop making out. We have five minutes until are plane is called so don't waste your five minutes," Maddie shouted at as.

"Wanna do a quickie in the bathroom?" Chloe panted as we pulled away.

"No. I don't wanna waste five minutes on humping and pleasure," I panted and Chloe giggled.

I slowly put Chloe down on her feet and my hands were placed on her hips while her arms were still around my neck.

"Remember me,okay?" Chloe said as she looked into my eyes. "I'll remember you here," I pointed in my head.

She shook her head and took my hand placing it on her chest where I could feel her heart beat.

"Remember me here," she said softly.

"Always," I whispered.

"I'll keep you my in my heart Y/N. Always and forever."

"First flight to Texas is boarding."

"That's us Chloe let's go!" Maddie shouted lifting her head up from her phone.

Chloe smashed her lips onto mine and pulled away quickly. I stared at Chloe gathering her stuff and walking quickly to their gate. Before leaving Chloe turned around,looking at me. She had tears in her eyes,'remember me' she mouthed. I pointed to my heart while smiling,'always' I mouthed.

The next thing you know she disappears into the distance. She's gone. She'll be thousands of miles away.

________________________

Me: Chloe is gone now.

SleepCami: I want a extra super duper big cuddle!!

Me: Well hello to you too

SleepCami: Cuddle. Now.

Me: Woah what's the rush