18: Helping Her

Not proofread.

You POV:

I was sitting on the couch and Chloe was sitting on my lap facing me. She cupped my cheeks and said 'aw'. "My wittle baby." Chloe said in her baby voice and I pouted.

"I am not a baby." I said pushing her hands away. "Hey lovebirds!" Maddie walked in the living room sitting on the other couch. "I guess I'm a third wheel again." Maddie joked and I chuckled while Chloe giggled. "You are dressing fancy sis." Chloe said laying her head on my chest.

"Yeah I'm going out with friends again." Maddie said,"Wow you have friends?" I joked. Chloe laughed and slapped my shoulder playfully.

"For your information I do." Maddie flipped her hair then she checked her phone. "My friend is here to pick me up. Bye Chloe and Bye Y/N." Maddie said and left.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I asked looking down at Chloe. "I just wanna cuddle with you." She said,"We do that everyday." I said and chuckled.

"I know but I love it." She looked up at me. "Y/N?" She asked softly and I hummed. "What do you look in a girl." She asked sitting up but she was still sitting on my lap. "I mostly look into their personality." She smiled and nodded.

I wondered for a minute why she asked that question but I pushed it aside. I looked into Chloe's eyes,and let me tell you her eyes are beautiful. She started leaning in and I did nothing cause I was hypnotize by her eyes.

Ding

We both heard. I heard Chloe slightly groan and got off my lap sitting next to me. I reached down to take out my phone and saw a text message from Camila.

"Who texted you?" Chloe asked curiously,"A friend. Here how about we watch a movie and you get us some snacks." I said and she smiled. She pecked my cheek and got up walking to the kitchen.

Camila☺️💖: Call me.

Once I saw that text I immediately tapped on her contact and called her.
After two rings she answered,"Camila?" I said. "Y-Y/N" I heard Camila sniffling and I heard her quietly crying. "What's wrong Camila?" I asked concerned,"Jack." Is all she said and I felt my blood boil.

"What did that fucker do?" I asked angrily,"As you know the girls and I celebrated b-because of our new song. I wanted J-jack to come but he said he was busy. But apparently I saw him at the same restaurant drinking with his friends." She cried. How could Jack hang out with his drunk friends rather than spending time with four amazing girls and his beautiful girlfriend? He's one messed up dude.

"Mila take deep breathes. Listen to me,maybe he hasn't seen his pals in awhile." It hurt when I said that but I wanted to make her happy. I know how much she likes him so I have to do what's best.   

"You're probably right." She said and I frowned. "Thank you Y/N. You are literally the best." She said. Before I could say anything I felt Chloe jump on my lap again making me groan. "Y/N I'm making cookies!" Chloe squealed like a kid,I giggled and tried to push Chloe off of me. "Who is that?" I heard Camila ask,"Get off Chlo!" I pushed her off and she fell off the couch. "Owie." She stood up and held her elbow to me,"What?" I asked. She pouted and pushed her elbow in front of my face.

"Boo boo. Give kiss." She said in a baby voice. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed her elbow. Beep Beep I heard the microwave. "Popcorn is done!" Chloe squealed and sprinted to the kitchen. I giggled and forgot Camila was still on the phone. "Sorry about that." I apologized,"Was that Chloe,the person you like?" Camila asked. I hesitated a little but said yes. I heard her sigh,"I forgot that you liked her." She said "Yeah I like her." I said.

"Her voice sounds annoying." Camila commented and I chuckled. "Her voice is actually soothing in person."  I told Camila.

"Y/N help me with the cookies please!" Chloe yelled,"Okay give me a minute!" I shouted back. "I'll call you later Camila,hopefully everything goes okay with you and Jay." I said and she giggled. "It's Jack. And i'll text you later! Have fun with Chloe! Love you." She ended the call and I felt my stomach do flips when she said I love you to me. It sounded so...right.

I stood up putting my phone in my pocket and walked over to the kitchen. "I put the timer wrong." Chloe said as she looked at the uncooked cookies. I chuckled,"Yeah I noticed. You know it has to stay in there longer." I said.

"But I wanted cookies now so I put the timer short." I gave a really face and walked up to her. "Let's start all over,okay?" I said and she nodded.

______

Camila's POV:

Chloe. Ugh. Just ew no.

I don't know why but I felt almost..jealous when I heard Y/N and Chloe talking to each other. It sounded like they were an actual couple. I should be with Y- "Camila get your freaking shoe! This is the second time I tripped on your shoes!" Ally interrupted my thoughts. "Okay!" I shouted putting my phone down and getting out of my bunk. I wiped my tears hoping they don't know I have been crying.

__________________________

You also almost kissed Chloe. Uh Oh.

I won't be updating in awhile cause Christmas is coming soon.

Btw check my soccer team's new video on YouTube if you can 😊 thanks!