23: Telling

Camila's POV:

New day.

I'm still heart broken and sad. But the good news is that we're back on the road. After a pretty long break it was back to tour. We were on our way to New York. Long drive but it's okay.

"Camila do you wanna get out of your bunk," I heard Dinah say but I ignored her for the fifth time. I heard her sigh and heard footsteps walking away.

I took my phone out and tried texting Y/N...again.

Me: Hey.

Me: You aren't gonna answer me but I just wanna say Jack and I are done

Me: The girls were right. They're always right

Me: Please answer

__________

Your POV:

"Chlo get my phone please," I said as we packed up. The restaurant wasn't pack today surprisingly,so we got to leave early.

"Sure thing babe," Chloe said and pecked my lip walking away. I smiled as she walked away. We kissed but we aren't dating yet. I want to ask her out. I mean she's nice,cute,funny,and beautiful.

Chloe's POV:

I pecked her lips and there goes the Sparks again. I walked away and went to the back to get her phone.

I've been waiting forever to get with
Y/N. She's literally everything a girl/guy could ask for. When I first met her,holy smokes she was pretty. I'm just happy that I have a chance with her now.

I saw her phone and as I was grabbing it my thumb hit the home button making it turn on. I looked at it and I saw messages from

"Camila 😊💖"

Who's Camila?

I mean I'm not jealous.

Okay maybe I am but I shouldn't make up any assumptions because that's just messed up.

I stared at the name for a couple of second but I wasn't a nosey person,and read the messages. I just pressed the power button to turn it off and walked back to Y/N with her phone in my hand.

"Here," I handed it to her and she smiled. Oh her smile.

"Thanks Chlo," she took it from my hands and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked down hiding my blush. I looked back at Y/N who was looking down at her phone and she looked mad. I'll be honest,she looked scary but also looked hot at the same time.

"Chlo I gotta go. It's important,I'll see you tomorrow," she kissed my forehead and I hugged her. She hugged back and a few seconds we let go. She ran out of the restaurant leaving me confused.

"Hey Chloe!" I saw Ashley walk next to me with her backpack on her back. "Where's Y/N? I thought we were gonna leave all together?"

"Change of plans I guess. She ran off,she said it was important." I said and Ashley nodded. "Well let's go,boss said he'll lock the place up tonight." Ashley started walking towards the exit and I followed walking behind her.

_______________________________________________

A/n:
That was short but it's okay,because I made three more chapters that are ready to be published.

It's all good folks.