34: Let's try again

Your POV:

My eyes fluttered open and quickly closed them from the brightness.

"Wakey wakey loser!"

I groaned and covered my ears. "A girl named Camila has been texting you like crazy dude! It's unbelievable!"

I opened my eyes to see I'm laying on my couch. "Ash?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "No,I'm Yogi Bear. Hahaha just kidding! Yeah it's me."

"What happened?" I asked sitting up but regretted it immediately. My head pounded and it was throbbing like crazy. "I have no idea. You were texting someone and you passed out," Ashley explained.

"You want me to get you water?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay get it yourself because my legs hurt," I gave her a look and she just shrugged. "Dude I passed out a few minutes ago!"

"Actually an hour ago. AND I had to carry you of the freaking mall. You're heavy as fuck."

"Just give me my phone Ash," I said and she handed me my phone. "Holy shit," I said as I went through my messages.  "I know right? Camila sounds hot though," she said and I glared at her. "What?" I roll my eyes and continued reading Camila's messages.

Cuddles: Y/N???? Answers my calls

Cuddles: Are you okay?

Cuddles: Don't ignore me

Cuddles: I'm sorry for dropping a bomb on you. I don't know what came over me

Cuddles: I just really like you

Cuddles: I don't know for how long but once I heard about Chloe. Something inside me clicked. I was jealous asf

Cuddles: Lauren was talking about you last night and I knew she was teasing me, but damn it hurt knowing you are single and not mine

Cuddles: Never knew I would like a girl, like EVER! But I guess when I saw a picture of you it was love at first sight,right? Hehe that was cliché

Cuddles: Just answer me when you got this all figured out.

I read the last message and I quickly started typing. "Hey is it fine if I can order pizza?" Ashley asked. "Yeah sure. Go ahead," I said not giving her my full attention. I glanced up from my phone and saw Ashley walk out of my room.

Me: Fuck I'm sorry Camila. I passed out and I didn't get a chance to see your texts

I send the message and was about to turn off my phone, but I immediately saw her typing. Damn she's fast.

Cuddles: WHAT?!?

Me: What

Cuddles: You passed out?! Are you okay? Is your head fine? OMG. Do you still remember me?

Me: Take it easy CAMILA. Yes I remember you and yes I'm fine

Cuddles: Why did you pass out? Was it because of dehydration or?

Me: Idk. I guess I couldn't believe you would liked me. After you told me you liked me I passed out

Cuddles: Oh yea that. Back to that I guess. I really like you

I felt my heart flutter and my stomach felt like a zoo. It was insane.

Me: And I really like you too

Me: But I still have feelings for Chloe. I still like you,but Chloe.

Cuddles: So? She's out of the picture. Thank goodness

Me: I know, but still.

Cuddles: So I'm guessing you don't wanna be with me

Me: Fuck. I wanna be with you. I'm just saying if we date I'll still have feelings left for Chloe. But my feelings for her will probably disappear after a month

   I then got a FaceTime call from Camila. I accepted her call and I was immediately met by her beautiful face. "Hi," she said softly,"Hey." I said shyly.

"I didn't wanna do this over text because that's dumb, and it's not really romantic."

I was confused for a minute. I was about to speak but Camila cut me off.

"Please go out with me. I really like you Y/N Y/L."

"But you're a celebrity and we are far apart. I can handle a long distance relationship. Can you?"

"Yes,of course! Only for you."

"We haven't met each other in person yet."

"Well I'm busy with tour and after that the girls and I need to do one recording. I don't think we can meet up in person just yet. I'm a busy girl," she said and I nodded.

"So,will you go or with me? I'll do whatever it takes to make us work."

"Yes Camila. I'll go out with you."

_________________________________

A/n: Finally! Can I get a hallelujah up in here!