Chapter Ten

Ch.10

"Oi! How many books do you own?!" Fred huffs, attempting to close my trunk. "Here, sit on it." He lifts me up, and drops me on top of the trunk, using my weight to push it closed.

"A lot." I answer, sitting obediently on top. "I own a lot of books."

"I've been wondering..." George starts, standing from where we was sitting on my bed. "How you'll get on with Hermione..."

"The smart one. My year. Bushy hair?" I recite, glancing up at him.

He nods, then continues his thought. "Either you will be the best of mates, spending hours in silence in the library.."

"Or a war will break out when you beat her in a grade." Fred laughs, helping me up. "There will be no in between."

"Well great." I roll my eyes, taking the rest of my bagel from George's hand.

"Now, who are you going to mix with most?" George asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Ginny Weasley, fourth year, ginger, looks like you." They both nod. "Ron Weasley, fifth year, ginger." Nods. "Hermione Granger. We just went over her." Nods. "And Harry, of course. Fifth year. Messy hair, scar, green eyes."

"Good." They answer together, nodding in approval. "And if all else fails?" George continues.

"Make it known that we're good friends." I smile. "But..."

"What?!" They ask, looking over me with worry.

"If Remus is my guardian...wouldn't it only make sense I would come home with him anyway?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Well, you'd go with Remus..." Fred answers, "This is Sirius's house. And Sirius is your real guardian. Technically."

"Yea, yea..." I roll my eyes.

The door creaks open and Remus walks in happily. "Ready Sirina?" He asks.

"Already?" I blink in shock.

"Well, yes." He nods. "Dumbledore thinks its best if you come in early, with him, rather than on the train with the others."

"Now?" My eyes widen.

"Yes, now." He laughs. "Say goodbye, you'll see them tonight."

"Bye Sirina!" Fred squeals, crushing me in a hug. "Bye Rosie!" George calls, hugging me from my side. They each plant a kiss on the top of my head, then send me out with Remus.

"Isn't it so early to be going?" I groan, dragging my trunk down the stairs.

"Yes, but this is when Dumbledore is going. So you will too." He sighs, flicking his wand and making the trunk float behind us silently.

"There she is..." Sirius says softly as we enter the kitchen. "All ready? You have everything?"

"Yes," I answer, laughing slightly.

"Everything?" He challenges.

"Yes, everything." I laugh.

He then pulls me into a tight hug, which I return quickly. Hugging him as tightly as possible. Taking in his every scent and feeling. He's the reason all of this is happening. The reason I'm out of the house, free.

"I'll miss you.." I mumble into his chest.

"I'll miss you too." He whispers. "Good luck.."

I break away from him, hearing Remus clear his throat. I smile at Sirius, stand on tiptoe to peck his cheek and remind him, "I love you Sirius...Thank you."