Pop Two- Sequel

A/N: This is also being published in the sequel novel, Rose Evans. After probably chapter 5 I will only update on that book... so just go add that to your library to continue getting my updates xoxo

POP.2

Charlie Weasley. My Charles. We haven't spoken in ages, maybe we did but I just don't remember since my accident. I dunno. Aunt Petunia left shortly after our conversation, first insisting on a private conversation with Molly.

Ginny leans over my shoulder as I hold my unopened letter in my hands. I can't open it in front of her... I have no idea what it could say about our relationship.

"Ginny, please..." I sigh, glancing back at her.

She throws her hands up in defense, "fine, fine... not like my brother ever writes to me..."

I roll my eyes, unfolding my crisped letter.

Dearest Sirina,
I heard you're awake, how are you feeling? I'm sure they've erased your memory of everything, which is probably for the best... I visited once, it was strange.

I miss you. Come up to Romania soon? Daisy misses you as well.

All of my love,
Charlie

I smile, folding the letter again. After taking a breath to compose myself, I turn to Ginny with a straight face, "he wanted to check in since I haven't seen him since the accident... and my dragon misses me, so I should travel to Romania soon."

"Do you think mum would let me come?" She swings her legs off the side of her bed to face me. "I mean, if you're there too... maybe she'd be more... willing."

Biting down on my lower lip for a moment, I shrug, "I dunno G... it's really dangerous being over there. Summer is a busy time for Charlie, so he won't have a lot of time to show you around, and the rules. I think for now it's best if you don't stay there for very long..." I smile a little, "maybe for a day or night, just to visit... on a weekend or something."

"I guess..." she sighs, "start small, right?"

"Right." I nod. "Show your mum you can last a weekend before trying to get her to let you go for a block of time."

"When are you going to go?"

"Soon." I answer, smiling to myself. "I should write him back..."

"Tell him I'm hurt that he couldn't bother to write his only sister."

"Of course." I shake my head, laughing.

Charles,
I miss you so much... I feel like I just always miss you, though. I'd like to come down to Romania SOON. Ginny would like to visit too, also, she's quite hurt that you wrote to me and not her. Maybe you should check in with your siblings, they miss you as well... with things getting a little rough, we all need as much love as we can get.

My memories were erased, yes. I have no idea what happened between hitting my head, and waking up on leaving day. I've been... okay. I feel pretty good, then I remember that I can't write to Sirius telling him about my day..

Why was it strange to visit? I wish I could remember. You can tell me all about it!

Love,
Sirina

I fold it up, Emi's wings ruffle. "Not tonight, pretty bird... rest. It can wait until morning." She settles back in, at first cautiously closing her eyes for a few seconds at a time, then allowing herself to sleep fully. I toss the letter onto the table beside my bed, then flick off my light. "Goodnight, Ginny."