CONTENT WARNING // pedophilia (consensual, no sex), age gap

HELLO ALL

okay here's my warning? explanation?
including spoilers, but it needs to be said now before you get too involved so nobody gets uncomfortable

alright so right around Chapter 20? 25? a ship starts with Sirina and CHARLIE WEASLEY
yes he is an adult, she is 15?16? (i wrote this 5 years ago i genuinely am lost on the details)

this is WRONG. this is NOT OKAY.

however; i would have to put in so much time that i just don't have.

there is NO SEX. i am going to go in and remove ONE heated makeout session that i wrote. this was the ONLY spicy scene ever put into the book between any character.

this is NOT a romance novel. this was to follow the relationships sirina creates with the canon characters.

while sirina and charlie date for many chapters ... most of their relationship exists purely through letters since she is at hogwarts or with harry, and he is in romania.

eventually they come to a mutual breakup and go back to the brother/sister relationship they SHOULD HAVE HAD since the beginning. honestly aside from the occasional kisses and i think they hold hands or something ?? (again, it's been a while) they really have a very best friend kind of relationship.

they joke around, he comforts her, he no no protects her.

i am avoiding any kind of sirina relationship after the charlie situation. this book doesn't need it.

BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHIP AND VOICE YOUR SHIPS WITH WHOMEVER.

she's close with fred, draco, ginny, luna, etc and i am 100% okay with y'all shipping these (and any other student ship, or even charlie i just won't be writing it and it IS ILLEGAL but i won't burst your bubbles i guess)

**** please avoid shipping siri with snape, sirius, lupin, etc thats so unsettling