Chapter Twenty-Two

CH.22

"I can't believe you have this entire room to yourself!" Hermione says for the millionth time. She begged me to show her my room. Ginny was sitting on top of my trunk, to be sure that Hermione didn't get curious and open it. But even if she did, I would just say its all Sirius's.

"Yep." I giggle, watching her from my bed.

"Why do you get your own room?" She asks, tilting her head to the side. "Why not share with Ginny and myself?"

"Well, over the summer...before I met you all..." I pause trying to really come up with a story. "I used to spend the night here all the time. If I came to a meeting, and it got too late. I would be sent up here."

"Sir--" Cough cough cough. Nice cover up, Sirius. "Rose, want to come down now?"

I nod, hopping off my bed. I notice Sirius's gaze on Ginny sitting on the trunk. Probably nervous as ever of her opening it.

"Come on Hermione, we should go back to our room now, then." Ginny says, also catching Sirius's gaze. She takes Hermione's hand and pulls her out, both of them waving at me on their way out.

"Is he here?" I ask Sirius excitedly, gripping his hand as we hurry down the stairs. Sirius nods, still leading me down. He stops on the first landing, turning to face me.

"I don't want you to get your hopes up...okay?" He says carefully.

"All we can do is try." I say quietly.

He nods, then leads me down the stairs again. I follow close behind, excited and nervous at the same time. What if he says no? But, what if he says yes?

"Hello Sirina!" Dumbledore says brightly. "I was wondering if you'd be joining us this evening!"

"Good evening, professor." I smile at him before taking my seat at the table.

"So how are we taking care of Harry's visions?" Arthur asks at once.

"Severus will be giving Harry oclumency lessons." Dumbledore states.

"Snape?" I question, raising my eyebrows.

Remus nods at me. My eyes widen in surprise. Harry will be alone with him? That seems unsafe, dangerous even.

"I swear, if so much as breaths the wrong way towards Harry I'll--" sirius starts, heated.

"It will be alright, Sirius." Dumbledore assures him calmly. "We do, however, have another problem."

"What's that?" Arthur asks quickly, leaning forward.

"If Harry is seeing into Voldemorts mind." He pauses as a few people shudder. "We don't know if he can see into Harry's mind. Or, more, what he will see in Harry's mind."

"His friends." I say quietly. "If I know anything, it's that Harry cares more about his friends, and all of you, than anything else."

"Exactly." Dumbledore sighs, nodding at me.

"And who are his friends?" Remus asks, more sarcastic than anything, of course we all know who his friends are. "Why would it matter?"

"He'll know who to target to get to Harry." I say, biting my lip. "Harry is a hero. It's one of his fatal flaws, I would say."

"That..." Dumbledore sighs deeply, "and that he's friends with you, Sirina."

"So?" I tilt my head to the side.

"If Voldemort knows you're alive, he may target you as well." My entire heart stopped. This means I couldn't ever possibly tell Harry I'm his sister. I look down at my hands. "Because Harry doesn't know he should have to hide you."