...

*explaining Sirina x Charlie.
*where the idea came from and the thought processes surrounding it

Hey guys.

So I've gotten more and more comments after the book has been finished about the "pedophilia"

As much as I understand your viewpoints and respect your comments, they are becoming nasty. Please be respectful to everyone.

As for Charlie x Sirina... It's literally a teeny part of the book. Sirina's story never has and never will be a love story. It's about her and her brother and finding a family within eachother.

Honestly, I think I got the relationship from Pretty Little Liars. I always loved Aria and Ezra's relationship, and HE WAS HER TEACHER. I think I liked that Sirina had someone in a position of power to help her feel both safe and free. Sirina was cooped up alone forever, Charlie comes from a huge family and became a dragon tamer. They are polar opposites but compliment eachother. He's someone  "in charge" that's allowing her to do what she wants when she wants. It's always all about Sirina and letting her do what she needs. It's pretty common in kidnapping victims, they attach to someone of authority and often times can't let go until they feel secure enough to do so... when that happens, the person they've attached to have to give them anything they need and let them be in control of their own life. That's what Charlie is doing for her.

Also they've NEVER had sex and that will NEVER be part of my books between ANY characters. Just to clarify that as well because every time someone gets moody people comment or message me about them being pregnant. NOBODY IS PREGNANT (except we all know Tonks will be eventually).

That's all, I love you xoxo

Message me if you need anything as always... But I am cutting back on my screentime for Lent :)