Chapter Seventeen(pt. 1)

CH.17

*No Specific POV for the moment...*

Harry had just finished telling his dream to Dumbledore, while Ron sat shocked in the corner of Dumbledore's circular office. The headmaster called for Professor McGonagall, who came immediately. She was sent to fetch the rest of the Weasley children, though in order to prevent Ron or Harry from hearing, Dumbledore leaned towards her and whispered one last instruction into her ear.

"And please, bring Miss Evans..." He breaths, she looks at him with a confused expression. "Send her to your office until I tell you further." She nods and hurries from the room.

Dumbledore has one of his portraits go to the Black house and inform Sirius that the children will be arriving soon. And to tell him of what's happened.

McGonagall hurried to Gryffindor tower, and went quickly to the boys dormitories. She went into the room filled with sleeping 7th years, and gently shook the two redheaded boys awake. "Come quickly, to the Headmasters office..."

They rubbed their eyes, sitting up, looking at her with confused expressions. "Professor?" Fred croaks, his voice tight and rough.

"Leave your belongings, we will take care of them." She says gently, "You're to go home immediately, Professor Dumbledore has taken the means to set it up."

"But--" George starts.

"No time for questions, go wait in the common room while I fetch your sister." She demands, then goes quickly to the fourth year girls dorm. Looking around the room, she sees no trace of red hair. Upon closer inspections, one of the beds are found empty.

She shook away a girl closest to the empty bed, "Where's Miss Weasley?" She asks quickly.

"Hm?" The girl rubs her eyes.

"Please, do you know where Miss Weasley is?" McGonagall was getting frustrated, she'd never lost a student before, and wouldn't start now.

"Professor?" The girl asks, opening her eyes. "Ginny, you mean? She..." yawn, "Was in the common room with Rose..." She pauses, to once again rub her eyes and yawn, "But that was when we went to bed..."

"Thank you, now go back to sleep." McGonagall rushes into the 5th year dorm, careful to walk quietly to the bed containing two girls, feigning sleep. "Weasley, Evans!" She whispers, prodding them each gently.

Rose, or Sirina, forces a yawn, sitting up. "Professor McGonagall?"

She nudges Ginny again.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Rose squeaks quietly, "I had no idea we weren't to sleep in other dorms..."

"Oh that's fine Miss Evans...please, help me wake her, now."

"Gin?" Rose shakes her gently. Now, she finally forces herself to sit up, looking at Rose with wide eyes.

"You two should come with me..."

"Professor, what is it?" Ginny asks, swinging her legs off the side of the bed.

"Just come with me," She says softly. "Miss Weasley, you will be going to the Headmasters office with your brothers. Miss Evans, my office."

"Did we do something wrong, professor?" Rose asks nervously, glancing at Ginny.

"No no..." She shakes her head. "You're just going home now, that's all..." She finishes nervously.

"Home?" Rose squeaks, thinking of where exactly home is. Would she be going to Sirius's or would they send her wherever Remus is?

The twins were waiting in the common room as the three of them descended the stairs. "What's going on?" they demanded in unison.

"Rose, too?" Fred tilted his head, seeing her emerge, holding hands with Ginny. "What is this, Professor?"

"You three," She says, motioning to the twins and Ginny, "Will be going home tonight, with the help of Professor Dumbledore...Rose, I have instructions to keep you with me until further notice."

"Where's Ron?" Ginny squeaks, leaving Rose's side to stand with her brothers.

"Ron and Harry are already with Dumbledore." She says calmly.

Rose stepped out to stand with the others in front of McGonagall. "Harry, too?" She squeaks nervously. "What's going on, Professor? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, just come on..." She leads them out of the room and to Dumbledore's office. The Weasley's go up, but Rose is kept with Professor McGonagall.