Chapter Thirty-Nine

CH.39

"Come here..." Harry whisks me away as soon as we're off of the express and on the platform. He holds onto my arm pulling me to a place of privacy. "I need to ask you something.."

"Okay..."

"How would..." he takes in a breath, then lets it out, "do you want to meet the Dursley's?"

"I... is that allowed?" I glance around for someone, Mrs. Weasley, Remus... I don't know.

"Yeah." He nods, "you can't live with us... but you can meet them..."

"I... I don't know Harry..." I swallow hard, "I mean, they won't like me. We both know they won't."

"Okay," he nods, "you don't have to... will you, uh.. keep in touch?"

"Of course, Harry..." I wrap my arms around him securely. "You're my brother. I'm never going to lose you again."

"I love you, Sirina." He kisses the top of my head, hugging me tightly.

"Oh! There you are!" A shrill voice sounds from somewhere nearby. Harry is yanked away from me. "You've had enough time with your scummy little girlfriend, Dudley needs to be getting home, now. Let's g--"

My eyes go wide staring up at the thin, sickly woman. She stares back at me in about as much shock.

"I, err... uh..." I stutter, barely capable of breathing, blinking, moving, anything.

"It's you." She seemed impossibly calm.

"I..." I force myself to blink several times, "it's not... it's not Lily."

"Of course not, Lily's dead." She sneers back. "Well, are you to come home with us as well? Some warning. Did nobody think to so much as phone us." She huffs, turning away.

"Aunt Petunia...?" Harry looks at her, his eyes clear with confusion.

"Harry, Sirina. Let's go. Now." She huffs. "I've spent enough time here with... with these people."

"You know my name?" I squeak.

She turns and looks down at me, "of course I do." She grits her teeth, a strange expression on her face. "I thought you were dead." She swallows hard, and turns, "now let's go."

"I'm.. I'm not coming."

She turns back to me again, "what do you mean?"

"Sirina is staying with another family, she isn't to live with us..." Harry says sadly.

"But... oh fine, very well." She readjusts herself, "we don't have the space, anyway."

"Oh, Sirina dear... there you are, we were worried you'd gotten lost." Molly was now behind me, "oh, and Harry. I was hoping to see you before we part as well." She then turns to our Aunt, "Petunia? Molly Weasley, I'm sure you recogni--"

"Harry, we're leaving." Petunia turns and leaves. She glances back at me once, then at Molly for a quick moment, then back to me, "I'll be writing."

I nod. Harry hugs me one last time, then Molly. He hurries after Aunt Petunia. Once they're out of sight, I leave with Molly to find the other Weasley's. Arthur was waiting with Ron and Ginny, while chatting with Mr. Granger. Hermione walked to me quickly, hugging me for a moment before letting go.

"Hey Posie.." Ginny smiles, and hugs me- longer than Hermione had. Ron gave me a hug as well.

"Mum, dad..." Hermione takes my arm, "this is my friend, Rose. You haven't met her yet."