Part 1

Antonio had invited me out for lunch today. We sat in our favorite restaurant as we enjoyed the food we had ordered. As I finish my (fav/food), i look up at my bubbly friend.

"(Name)?" Toni stared at me intently.

"What's up?" I reply.

"I want to introduce you to someone," he begins. "Someone very special to me."

"Another girlfriend, playboy?" I tease.

"No, not this time," He smirks. "My cousin."

"A family member, aye?" I raise my eyebrow. "You aren't trying to set me up with him, right?"

"No!" He waves his hands in front of his chest. "I just think you would like him, as a friend i mean!"

"Right," i smile. "Ok, when can i meet this special someone?"

"He is coming in to town in four days," his eyes sparkle with excitement as he informs me. "Want to pick him up at the airport with me?"

"Sounds fun!" I laugh. "I love the airport, those moving floors are beast!"

"Sí!" He agrees.

We leave the restaurant after paying for our meal and count down the days until his cousins arrival.

On the fourth day, i get a call from Toni. "Hello?"

"His flight just landed!" He sounded as if he was bouncing with excitement. "I'll be over to pick you up in ten minutes."

"Sounds like a plan!" I hang up the phone and get dressed.

I wonder what he is like?