Part 3

I walk out of the kitchen after helping Antonio straighten things up.

Where did that bastard go?

I search for his Italian cousin, and find him fast asleep on the couch. "Hm, he's kinda cute when he's sleeping," I hesitantly reach out and brush his bangs out of his peaceful face. My hand accidentally brushed against the odd curl sticking out, and his arms instantly wrap themselves around my waist. "Ah!" I fall into his chest and he snuggles his face into my hair.

"Mmmmm.... Amore mio." He whispers, eyes still shut tight. I feel my cheeks light up, practically glowing bright red in the dark room.

"U-um, Lovino," I reach up and poke his cheek. "Wake up."

"Nuh-uh," his face contorts in annoyance and he hugs me tighter. "Get the fuck outta my room, Feliciano."

Feliciano?

"Lovino, wake up!" I smack my palm against his forehead and his eyelids shoot open. His gaze lands on me, snuggled up to his chest, and he freezes.

"W-What?!" He pushes me away, causing me to fall onto the floor. "Brutto pervertito! Che cazzo?!"

"You're the one you grabbed me, bastard!" I stand and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"What's going on?" Toni runs into the living room, an expression of worry on his face.

"This idiota climbed onto the couch and slept with me!" Lovino accusingly points a finger in my direction.

"Liar!" I snarl. "You grabbed me!"

"Affanculo!" Lovino glares at me.

Antonio smacks him upside the head, "Don't use such vulgar language, Romano!"

Lovino glares at the spaniard before stomping out of the room. "I'm so sorry, (Name)," Antonio embraces me, just as he always did. "I know he can be annoying and different, but he means no harm."

I push my face against his chest to hide my red cheeks. "Yea, I know. I should probably go apologize for overreacting," I sigh.

"Alright," he laughs. "Hey, (Name)?"

"Hm?"

His lips curl into a sweet, loving smile. "Thanks."

I nod my head and begin to search for Lovino. I look around the whole house, but can't find a single trace of the grumpy Italian. "Where the hell did he go?"

Let's check outside.

I walk outside and see him sitting in the grass under the tree, gazing at the night time sky. "Lovino?"

He turns around and frowns at me. "What do you want."

"I came to apologize," I say as I walk towards him. "Don't have to be rude, I was just trying to be nice."

He curled his legs to his chest and lay his chin on his knees. "Sorry. I didn't ask to be the way I am. I know I'm rude and I know that I'm hard to get a long with. I just have a hard time expressing my feelings."

What the fuck?!

"I'm just so insecure about myself; mio fratello is so perfect, even Antonio loves him more than he likes me."