Part 29

We hop into the hospital car Ludwig had arranged beforehand, and the driver begins to drive off. I gaze out the window in awe as we pass by many Italian church's and buildings. "Italy is so beautiful!"

"I agree!" Feliciano smiles as he looks down at me. He and I play eye spy, and Ludwig reads his book the whole ride home. "We're here!"

I press my hands against the window, excited, speechless, and surprised, all at the same time. "Whoa!" My eyes land upon the brilliantly green trees lining the long driveway, and the beautiful angel fountain that sits in the middle of the turn around. As the taxi comes to a stop, I jump out and head straight for the fountain. It has three angels; a large one, and two small ones. The larger one has his arms slung over the two smaller one's shoulders, one hugs him back with a smile, and the other has his arms crossed with a pout. I take a quarter out of my wallet, and press it to my chest, making a wish. I toss it whole-heartedly into the little pond, and it sinks to the floor of the creation.

"The sweet angel," Feliciano stands proudly next to me, "I made that one."

"What?!" I whip around and stare into his honey brown eyes. "You made that?!"

"Yep! Designing and molding isn't hard at all!" He smiles. "Mio fratello made the angry looking one."

I turn back, taking in the sight of the angered angel. It's sad expression and the way it looks, shying away from the large angel, pierced my heart. "Why did he make it like that...?"

"It's supposed to represent our family," he explains. "Our grandfather wanted to make memories with us before he, um, passed on. What better way to do that then to make those memories touchable?"

"You made it from the heart."

"Yes!"

I reach my hand out, but my arm is too short to touch the sad angel.

I want to comfort that angel, but we're too far apart.

"Anyways, let's go inside!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me. "Lovino should be here!"

I turn back and see Ludwig shaking his head in amusement, carrying my bag from the taxi. I smile and nod in thanks, and he salutes me. Feliciano throws open the door, and I'm greeted by amazing art. Not only the paintings caught my eye; the whole architectural genius behind the house made me want to cry in joy. "This is the music room!" The young Italian gestures to the room which held a shining, black, classical piano; a beautiful brown violin; a large, golden bass; a white viola and an acoustic guitar.

"It's beautiful! Can I-"

He cuts me off by rushing to a room down the hall. "Oh, and this is the library!" I catch up with him, and find a giant room filled with shelves and shelves of books. "(Name)! Come look at the kitchen!"

Feliciano shows me the art room, backyard, the grand hall, the ballroom, the arcade, the movie theater, and the place where they keep their enormous amounts of pasta. Last but not least, he begins to show me the upstairs. "This is my room!" He throws open the double doors to expose the crazy amounts of Italian flags strewn around on the floor and walls. Everything was white, red, and green, and I run to his bed, jumping on it.

"A water bed?!" I screech in surprise as I sink and rise over and over.

"Isn't it fun?" He laughs, jumping in alongside me.

"Yea!" We mess around on the bed, jumping on to see who can shoot who higher. Feliciano jumps from a chair and lands on the water bed, making me fly into the wall across the room. "A-Are you ok?"

"Hell yes, I am!" I scream, running back to the bed to do it again. We repeat this about twenty times before moving on to the next rooms. We come across a door decorated with swords and musical instruments. I place my hand on the knob, and begin to turn it. "Whose room is-"

"Don't open that door!" Feliciano grabs my waist and pulls me back.

"What? Why?" I look at him, obviously startled.

"L-Lovino told me there's a black hole behind that door," he whispers, trembling.

"Ok," I smile and ruffle his hair. I stand, helping him up, and he runs down the hall.

"Lovino?"

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

"Do you wanna make some-"

Lovino bangs on the door from the other side, and growls, "Go away, Feliciano."

"I didn't even get to that part, yet!"

"I don't care!"

I walk up to Feliciano with a smug look on my face, and push on his chest. "I got this." He nods, and steps back. I clear my throat before singing in a low, Italian accent, "Hello, it's me-"

"Don't hello me from the other side, you fucktard!"

I slam my hand on the door in a fit of laughter. "So even you have a humorous side!"

As I fall to the ground clutching my stomach, the door creaks open. "(N-Name)?"

"Who else?" I raise my eyebrow.

The door fully opens and exposes Lovino in red tomato pajamas. "Fratello, why are you wearing those?"

"No time!" He shouts, and bends down to grab me and pull me into his room. Feliciano advances toward us, but Lovino slams the door in his face.

"You do that to a lot of people," I sigh as I rest in his arms.

"When have I ever done that?!" He hisses.

"Remember when I got hurt?"

"Yes...?" He drags out the word with a horrified expression. I smirk and wrap my arms around his back, snuggling into his chest.

"Can I assume that you forgive me?"

He hesitates, his chest slowly rising and falling. He rests his chin on my head and whispers, "Yes, you can."

Holy shit! 995 words for this chapter! This is what happens when I have to explain things ;-; Don't worry 😏 I still have everything you guys have suggested in my mind. *Cough* you know who you are *cough*

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE; I GOT OVER 3.5K VIEWS AND 450 VOTES FOR THIS STORY!!
I. LOVE. YOU. ALL!