Part 50

Lukas' seventeenth birthday comes around a lot faster than I expected. "Happy Birthday, loser!" Emil screams as he throws a small cake on the sleeping face of Lukas.

"Hey..." Lukas, unlike most people, sits up calm and slow, wiping his face. "What was that for?"

"I wanted to surprise you," Emil says, disappointedly. "You barely even had a reaction."

"I understand that," Lovino growls lowly. "I gave (Name) a fake lottery ticket for her birthday, and she read the back of it. Who the hell reads the back of a lottery ticket?!"

"I do," I shrug. "I watched those prank videos with you, Lovino. I had feeling you would do that."

"Well, I have to clean myself off. Excuse me," Lukas bows politely and exits his room, walking to the bathroom.

Lovino drags Emil out of the room and into the living room, me trailing a long behind them. All of a sudden, my laptop starts to ring. "Hm?" I check, and I see someone is skyping me. "Hello?" I say cautiously as I answer.

"(NAAAAAAME)!" Feliciano almost jumps as I appear on his screen. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hallo, (Name)," Ludwig smiles sweetly beside him. "How have you been?"

"I've been alright," I smile, Lovino walking into the camera's view as he stares at the screen.

"Who is it?"

"Your brother and Ludwig."

"Shit!" He crouches down behind the couch. "If they ask, I'm not here."

Ludwig facepalms, "Lovino, ve already saw you."

"Yea, come talk with us!" Feliciano adds.

"Feliciano, Ludwig!" Emil jumps into my lap, and I squeak in surprise.

"E-Emil, you're getting too big for this!" I choke. "You're fourteen, for crying out loud!"

"Last time I saw you, you vere only zhis tall," Ludwig chuckles with his low voice, gesturing how small Emil had been.

"I'm about as tall as (Name), now!" My brother says smugly. "Five feet, four inches, and still growing!"

"Yea, it's great," I kiss Emil's cheek. "Lukas is already five-eight."

"Wow!" Feliciano claps his hands.

"I know, right?!" Emil smiles brightly.

"You're still shorter than me, squirt," Lovino sits next to me, and ruffles Emil's silver locks.

Emil's hands reach up and swats his hands away, pushing his bottom lip out to pout. "I'll pass you up, one day!"

"Doubt it," my Italian chuckles. "That's exactly what I thought about that Spanish tomato fu- my cousin. That's what I thought about my cousin." Living with us for three years, Lovino has learned to put a filter on his language.

"You're only 5'9..." Emil crosses his arms.

"And three quarters!" Lovino adds.

Ludwig and Feliciano laugh a little, and another voice joins in. "Still short!"

"Antonio..." He growls.

"Hey, (Name)!" Emma smiles, carrying a child.

"Emma, he's so cute!" I squeal.

"He's turning three this year, aren't you, Eden?" She talks in a high voice, rubbing her cheek against his. The baby squeals, laughing as he stares into her eyes with his green ones. His dirty blonde hair and tan complexion is truly unique.