Part 35

We come back inside via the window after star gazing a little more. We walk down the stairs to see the two couples sitting on the couch together, watching a movie.

"I wrote a song for you," the guy said, holding his guitar as the girl sat on his bed next to him.

"Let's hear it!"

I watch in awe as he sings his song for the girl. Tears form in my eyes, listening to his beautiful voice. "What are you crying about?" Lovino whispers with an angered pout.

"Nothing, it's just so beautiful!" I break down, lips quivering and shoulders trembling.

"You're hopeless," he huffs, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his chest. "What am I to do with you?"

"I don't know," I cry quietly, latching tightly onto his shirt. We stand in the corner, the whole three minutes the guy sings his song. The two couples are asleep, cuddled up against their significant other. Emma's legs lay over Toni's comfortably, and her arms wrapped around his neck, her face snuggling into him and has his head gently on hers; what a cute sight.

Ludwig and Feliciano on the other hand are a mess. Ludwig is sprawled out on the couch, snoring and drooling slightly with Feliciano laying on top of him, arms snaked around his muscular torso. I giggle to myself as I softly step to go get them blankets. Lovino follows, and helps me cover them. "What dumbasses, they'll catch a cold," Lovino growls as he covers Antonio and Emma.

"So you do care, huh?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow.

He shoots up from his hunched over position, his face as red as a tomato. He opens his mouth, but abruptly closed it, and crosses his arms. "I never said I didn't."

"I swear you've told me something like that before?" I tap my chin thoughtfully with a sly grin. He steps over to me and lightly slaps my cheek.

"Shut up," he glares at me. I reach up and caress his soft cheeks, right before sharply pinching color into them. "Ow!"

"You got a little something right here," I purr. "It's a frown."

"Get the fuck off me!" He pushes my hands away and rubs his sensitive, red cheeks.

"You're such a kid!" I stifle my laughter with a pillow.

"Yea, yea," he sighs, and starts to make his way down the hallway. I skip after him, catching up to him and intertwining my fingers with his.

"You're so perfect, Lovino."

"I know."

"You seem a lot more confident, too."

"That's because I am."

"That's good," I rub my cheek against his shoulder, and his eyes shoot down to me. "What?"

"N-Nothing." We go up the flight of steps, and prepare the long trek down the hallway.

"I'm tired," I complain.

"Ok?"

"Carry me!" I squeal.

"No way in hell!" He shouts, running away. I could tell right away he wasn't running at full speed, meaning he didn't truly not want to carry me. I run as fast as I can, and jump onto his back. "Damn it, woman! You're heavy when you surprise me like that!" He gasps as he wraps his arms firmly around my legs, hoisting me up onto his hips. I wrap my arms comfortably around his neck, snuggling my face into his soft hair.

"You're body is so comfortable. You're so muscular, yet, almost pillow-like. Is that even humanely possible?"

"I am living, tangible evidence, so I'd deem the answer to that a yes." He rolls his eyes. As the words escape his lips, my nose catches a whiff of a special fragrance.

"What is that?!" I whisper loudly, trying to find the location of the wonderful smell.

"What is what?" He hisses from below me, surprised by my sudden shift of weight.

"Smells like," I sniff once again, "I don't know. Desserty."

"Desserty?" He raises a disapproving eyebrow. "My first language is Italian, yet, I still speak better English than you." I laugh and pull at a strand of hair, careful to not tough his special curl.

We make it to his room, and I rush to the bathroom. "I call showering first!"

"Go ahead," he waves it off and grabs a book.

The steaming hot water rushed down my skin, the steam opening up my pours. I take a look at Lovino's shampoos, and try to decide which one I should use. "Italian Red Grape looks and smells promising," I inhale, taking in the sweet scent. I reach for the soft brown bottle and red the label. "Biscotti? Really?" I open up the bottle and lightly squeeze. The wonderful aroma hits my nose and I instantly shake my head in disbelief. "This is what that smell from before was! It was his hair!" The mere thought of the red grape shampoo escapes my mind, and I squeeze out the tan liquid content of the Biscotti scented shampoo bottle. I massage it into my scalp, making sure to try and get the scent to stick.

If my hair smells like Lovino, I can always remember him even if he's far away... 

"Sweet baby Jesus!" I slap my cheek. "You're so creepy, (Name)!"

"You ok in there?" Lovino calls through the door.

"Yup! Just fine!" I reply and crouch down, whispering to myself. "That's so embarrassing..."