Part 24

Once the train arrived at the hospital, Ludwig and I quickly run towards the room. I knock quietly, and peak my head in. I see a man laying in the bed, his soft, amber eyes staring at me in surprise. "Wow! You're so pretty!"

I step in with a smile. "Thank you!" I giggle. "I'm (Name)."

"Ah, you're the girl Lovino is always talking about!" He yells, pointing at me excitedly. "I'm Feliciano! But you can call me Feli."

"Alright, cool." I look behind me and hold the door open for Ludwig.

"Ludwig~!" Feliciano holds his arms out, and Ludwig rolls his eyes with a grin.

"Hallo." He says as he hugs the small Italian. I stare at them, trying to contain the cuteness.

"Oh, Lovino is in the cafeteria!" Feliciano says as he snuggles into Ludwig's shoulder.

"Ok, thanks!" I wave and make my way towards the cafeteria. I walk in and instantly find my boyfriend. "What...?" He sits at a table, surrounded by a bunch of girls.

"So, what's it like in America?" One girl asks, twirling a curl on her finger.

"It's just fine." He huffs.

"How old do you say you were?" Another blushes.

He rests his cheek on his palm with a scowl. "Twenty-one."

"When are you free?" The blonde grasps his arm.

He rips his arm from her grasp and grits his teeth together. "Never. I have a girlfriend."

"She isn't worth your time," she whispers, "Come hang with us~"

Lovino stands and glares at them. "My girlfriend is the most amazing woman in the world. I would die for her. So before you go and say she isn't worth my time, make sure you've prepared your death bed."

The girls shrink away from him, and he starts to walk towards the entrance I'm watching from. My heart pounds wildly in my ears as I watch him clench his fists in anger. He finally makes eye contact with me, and he freezes with rosy cheeks. "(N-Name)..."

I rush to him, and throw my arms around his neck. "Oh my god, Lovino!"

He strokes my hair as I bury my face in his shoulder. "Hm?"

I squeeze him tighter, standing on my tip toes in order to hug him. "I love you."

He leans down and wraps his arms around my back. "Ti amo, (Name); mia bella principessa."

Tears streak down my cheeks as I snuggle my cheek against him. We walk hand in hand back to the room, smiling the whole way. Well, I was smiling.

We walk into the room, and see Ludwig sitting in a chair, reading a book, and Feliciano laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Your back!" The Italian shoots up, smiling.

"Yea, I'm back." Lovino sighs.

"Not you, fratello!" His brother laughs. "(Name)!" Ludwig looks up from his book in surprise as Feliciano grins sweetly at me. "I was worried something happened to you!"

Lovino quietly growls as he grasps my shoulder tightly, pulling me to his chest. "I would never let anything happen to my (Name). You know, because she's mine."

Ludwig sighs, going back to his book. "You guys never learn."

I stare at the three of them back as forth, confused as to what they were talking about. "What's going on?"

The Italian brother's eyes stay locked, and Ludwig pulls me away from Lovino by the wrist. I fall into his lap, and he wraps his arms around my waist, whispering into my ear. "Sibling rivalry."

Lovino breaks his gaze and scowls at Ludwig. "You stupid potato bastardo! Don't touch my stuff!"