Marit McAdams.

I closed my locker and sighed, putting my bag around my shoulder. Another day in hell. 
Yes, HELL. I hated school. 
I moved to LA a few months ago. I hate it here, I was considered as the 'new foreign girl'. 
I was bullied, still am. I always wear long sleeved shirts, sweaters, jumpers, hoodies... everything that would cover up my body. I had bruises everywhere. Even on my face. I would wear my mom's make-up and my fake nerd-glasses to cover up my face. 

I haven't told my parents about this nor teachers. I'm scared it would get worse. Every single day I'm getting called names, slapped, punched, kicked or anything else. 
Even on the internet people call me names and tell me to die or kill myself... I've had 25 different Facebook profiles, but they still manage to find me. I also had to change my phone number 10 times, because people kept calling me anonymously or with a private number. 

I hate my life. 

I was walking trough the hallways, trying to avoid him. 
The one who started this all. 
I was just 2 minutes away from the class room I should be in, when suddenly someone blocked my way, causing me to bump into the person. I looked up and it was him. He stood there with a smirk on his face, his girlfriend behind him, also grinning. I took a few steps back. 

"Well, well well. If it isn't Marit." He said, his girlfriend giggling. 

I took another few steps back, since he was coming closer. 

"I forgot to go to the gym today, but I guess you will work too." He made his hand into a fist. I got scared. 

"Hey, what's on her face?" I said pretending I looked behind him. 

"What?" He turned around. I started running the other way. Just running.

"Hey! Get back here!" I took a quick look back and saw he was chasing me. 

I ran trough the entrance of the school and ran around the parking lot, I quickly hide between the bushes and trees. I saw him looking around, I held my breath. 
I was shaking, terrified to make one, single move. His girlfriend was running towards him on her high-heels. 

"Justy-Boo. Did you catch her?" Justy-Boo? Ew. 

"No Selena, I didn't. Let's just go to class." 

When I was sure they returned to the school, I cried. I was so scared. I didn't want to go to class anymore. Why does he have to do this to me? What have I ever done wrong? I was crying for, what seemed an hour, got back up and went to the toilets. I fixed my makeup and clothes and walked towards Geography. 

Luckily without him being in that class. 

When school ended I quickly ran home. I just ran, hoping to avoid him. And hoping he wasn't home before me. 
You see, not only are we going to the same school
We also live in the same neighbourhood
We are neighbours
Kind of.
The worst part, his mom and my mom are really good friends. His mom and siblings are the sweetest people ever. 
He is a monster. 
His mom doesn't know he bullies me. She even invites me to have dinner at their place. I always say I have plans or a lot of homework. I'm scared she will ask him to show me around and that he will just hit me again and do other stuff I don't want to think about.