Justin Bieber

I sighed and let myself fall on my bed. I turned my head and looked out of my window, seeing Marit and Anne walking to their house, waving one last time at my mom.

This was the first time I saw her smiling, like she was really happy.

To be honest, I was too. I never felt like this before... but I'm happy I'm the one who's making her smile.

I opened my laptop and opened Facebook. My post was now shared 54 times and liked 312 timed. I looked at the page they made for Marit and it reached 532 likers.

'Thanks for the support! Spread the word!' I commented on the page, which also got some likes. I smiled and closed my laptop again.

I walked downstairs, seeing mom sitting on the sofa, watching tv. I went to sit next to her.

"Hey honey." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled at her.

"So, you and Marit finally get along?" I nodded, still smiling.

"We do."

"Do you like her?" I blushed a little.

"Mom..." She laughed a little.

"I saw how you looked at each other, I'm your mother!" I laughed along with her.

"I don't know... I also broke up with Selena just yesterday..."

"But, did it feel like a real relationship? Did you went 'official'?" I thought about that.

"Not really." I finally mumbled.

"So..." She said.

"So...?"

"Aw come on Justin! I can see you really like her, ask her out!" I smiled.

"I already asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes."

"Good, very good. You already have plans?" I shaked my head.

"Not yet." I saw her thinking deeply.

"Remember that old man I did grocery shopping for sometimes? He got a boat. You can take her for a little picnic on the lake. You know how to drive one, right?" I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"You're the best mom." She just laughed. I was ready to walk upstaires, when my dad walked towards me.

"Hey son."

"Hey dad." I said.

"That was a nice, beautiful girl. You got my permission." I laughed.

"I thought you only liked funny and 'hot' girls."

"Well... she is funny indeed and you can't say she isn't hot." I blushed a little again.

"Come on dad..." I mumbled. He grabbed me tight and ruffled my hair.

"Just messing with ya, son. But I'm quite honest, you got my permission. I like her. And you know I'm not really easy with saying that."

That was true, most of the time he would be trying to scare them away. So Marit must be very special.

"Thanks dad." He smiled and walked towards the living room.

I walked upstairs again and let myself fall onto my bed again.

Everything felt right. I grabbed my phone and tweeted one last thing.

'@justinbieber: They say we're too young for love, but I'm catching feelings. #goodnight.' 

I brushed my teeth and got changed into my pyjamas and crawled into my bed, drifting of to sleep very quickly.