Marit McAdams / Justin Bieber

Am I dreaming or was Justin checking me out when I just walked in?

I'm probably going a little crazy...

Me and my mom just sat down at the dinner table. At that moment, we heard giggling. I turned around in my seat and saw a little boy and a little girl running towards us. Must be his half-siblings.

"I'm going to get you!" We heard a manly voice say. And a man walked in. He saw us and looked kinda suprised.

"Oh hello, I forgot we had company." He said awkwardly scratching his neck. My mom stood up.

"It's okay, I would've done the same. I'm Anne from next door." She said shaking his hand.

"Jeremy." He turned to me and I also stood up ready to shake his hand.

"I'm Marit. The daughter of Anne from next door." He just laughed.

"Marit!" My mom whisper-yelled.

"It's okay. I like a funny introducing. Nice one lady." He said winking. I just smiled and sat down.

This family seemed really nice.

Me and my mom just talked a little when I felt someone tug lightly on my dress. I looked next to me and saw the little girl looking at me with her big, dark green eyes.

"Hi." She said shy. I smiled.

"Hi." I answered back.

"I'm Jazzy."

"Nice to meet you Jazzy, I'm Marit." She giggled a little bit.

Oh, how I love little kids.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Justin's POV

I finished helping mom in the kitchen, so I walked up to the dining room to tell them dinner was almost ready.

I entered the room and saw Jazzy talking to Marit.

Let's see how she is with kids.

"I like your name." Jazzy said.

"Aww, thank you. I like your name as well. Is it a nickname?"

"Yes, it's short for Jazmyn." Marit smiled, showing her teeth a little.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl like you." Jazzy giggled. She was so adorable.

"I think you're really pretty." Marit smiled again.

"Why thank you." I smiled, it was cute to see.

Maybe she isn't that bad...

I walked into the room.

"Dinner's almost ready." I said.

"Can I sit next to you?" I heard Jazzy say. I looked at her, but she was looking at Marit.

"Uh, sure. If you want to." She nodded and climbed on the chair next to her.

Since there was no other chair left and mom already sat in her usual chair, I had to sit down in front of Marit. Mom walked in with a big, glass bowl full of lasagna.

"Smells delicious." Anne said. Mom just smiled and sat down. We did our little prayers and I saw Marit prayed too.

I heard they aren't Christian. But it seems like she respects it.

"Amen." Mom suddenly spoke and we started eating.

I looked at Marit sometimes. She really did look good.

Her hair laying over her shoulders, her peach coloured lips slightly moving when she would talk to Jazzy, her blue eyes shining when she laughed at one of my dad's jokes.

I got this weird feeling in my stomach I tried to push away.

"What colour do you like?" I heard Jazzy ask Marit.

"Purple."

So... we got something in common.

"What shoe brand?"

"I like... Dr. Martens, Jeffrey Campbell, Nike, Adidas... I think my favorite are Supra shoes, do you know which one's I mean?"

Boom, two things. Jazzy just nodded.

"What food do you like?"

She thought for a bit.

"I like Italian food. Like Lasagna and Spaghetti Bolognese."

And three things. I started to feel weird now.

"Honey are you okay?" I heard my mom suddenly say.

I looked up and saw everyone, including Marit, staring at me. I nodded and just finished desert.