Marit McAdams.

"Oh, mom wait!" She turned around and looked around the corner.

"Yes?" "The officer called, Kevin is arrested."

"Already? That's great news!" I smiled, she hugged me and she walked back to the living room.

I sighed and turned around, looking into beautiful hazel eyes. I studied his face again.

His eyes, his cute nose, his nice pink lips which were so kissable, the little dimples you see when he licks his lips, the little birthmarks on his left cheek. He was perfect.

"What?" He asked suddenly, looking into my eyes again. I smiled.

"Nothing. Just wondering why you're so perfect." I saw a little twinkle in his eye and his lips curled upwards.

"I'm wondering the same." He came closer and kissed my nose lightly, followed by my lips.

"Just remember, there's nothing wrong with who you are." I hugged him tight.

I think it's too soon to love him, but I think I do... I think I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were just watching tv in the living room together with my parents, when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other confused. It was quite late, and we didn't expected someone.

I got up and walked towards the door. I looked trough the little peephole and saw Pattie and Jeremy.

"Justin, your parents." He looked confused, but got up and walked towards me. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey!" I greeted them and let them in.

"Hey kiddo's!" Jeremy greeted back, causing us to crack up a little.

"What are you doing here?" Justin asked them.

"We wanted to ask your parents something." He said looking at me.

"Oh sure I'll-"

"Pattie, Jeremy! What a surprise."

"...Get my mom." I mumbled.

"Anne, hey." Pattie said hugging my mom.

"Me and Jeremy have to go somewhere important right now, and we are going to drop the kids of at my parents. But is it okay if Justin stays here for maybe 2 days? We already got his stuff." She held up a bag.

"Can't I just stay home? I'm old enough." He mumbled.

"Oh, so you wanna cook, do the dishes, the laundry and clean the-"

"Never mind." She laughed and looked at my mom again.

"It's fine by me." She handed Justin the bag and hugged her again.

"Thanks Anne."

"No problem. Good luck, bye." We waved them goodbye and closed the door again.

"Shall I show you your-"

"Wait, honey." I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Dad is renovating the guest room, remember?"

"Right." I mumbled. I turned around again.

"Well, I'm going to show you our room." He chuckled and followed me up the staires.

I opened the door with my name on it, obviously, and stepped into the room.

"It can be a little messy, but welcome in my room."

A/N: Hehe, 'soon'.

- Marit. ♥