Marit McAdams.

"Okay, open." I heard him say.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful lake in front of me. There were some little botes laying in the water and the reflection of the sun made it look more blue. There were some trees surrounding the lake, the leaves bright green.

Overall... it looked perfect.

I stood there with my jaw open for a while before turning to Justin. He just smiled.

"Justin, I-" I cut myself off, looking around one more time.

"It's beautiful." I hugged him and saw he was holding a picknick basket in his hand.

I smiled to myself. He was the cutest. He went to hold my hand and we were walking towards one of the boats, intertwining our fingers. After we arrived at the boat, he let go of my hand for a while to get on the boat.

"Can you-"

"Yes." I laughed and he helped me to get on it. We untied the rope and we started to sail to the middle of the lake.

I looked around again and as I said before, it was truly beautiful. The most amazing place I've ever seen. After a while, Justin turned of the engine and went to sit next to me.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I nodded and turned my head, facing him. We locked eyes for a minute, after that, I looked away blushing. He just smiled and grabbed the basket again.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little." I said before my stomach made a noise that wasn't human. I looked at Justin and we just bursted into laughter.

We talked about a lot of things, getting to know each other better and got both something to eat and to drink and just enjoyed the sight and each others company. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed.

"I think I've had enough." I said laying my head on Justin's shoulder. He sighed too.

"You can say that." I felt him chuckle a little.

He kissed the top of my head and I closed my eyes for a while. Even though this was my first real date, it was the best one ever. He played with my hair, humming a song.

I opened my eyes again and lifted my head a little to look at him. He looked me in the eyes and placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

I stared at his soft, pink, looking lips. I saw them turn into a smirk as they came closer mine. I closed my eyes and felt a soft kiss being placed on my lips. It was a gentle, passionate kiss we shared.

We pulled away and we locked eyes again. He had this cute twinkle in his hazel eyes. I smiled and snuggled my head into his neck.

For the first time in 5 months, I can finally say I'm happy.

And I'm honest this time. I truly feel happy. 

We stayed like that for a while and sailed back to the little shore of the lake and got out of the boat. We placed the basket in the car and went to sit on a blanket in the soft grass around the lake. Just enjoying the view.