Justin Bieber.

"Shall I help you do the dishes, Pattie?" I heard her ask.

"Oh no dear, no need to! Uh, maybe Justin can show you around a little." I saw her froze and looked at me, fear in her eyes.

Was she that scared of me?

"Uh, o-okay." She said and started to walk towards me a little more. I just walked up the staires and she followed me.

I walked to my room and gestured her to my bed and she sat down. Her hands were shaking. I went to stood in front of her and she covered her face with her hands. I went to sit next to her.

"I'm not going to hit you, I just want to talk." She removed her hands from her face, but moved away from me a little more.

Wow, I didn't know she was that scared.

"Is it true what they said?" She looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"That you told everyone Selena is a bitch and a whore and you want her to die and stuff? And that is was my fault my parents divorced?" She gasped a little.

"W-what? No! I wouldn't even dare to speak about someone like that. I don't even know her. She talked about ME like that tho but not the other way around. And I never heard your mom talk about being divorced. Is that why everyone hates me?" Tears started to form in her eyes.

I was shocked.

Did Selena lie to me?

Did I believe her, when I wasn't even sure if it was true?

Did I hurt Marit for no reason?

Was I the reason that Marit got bullied?

Millions of questions filled my mind.

"So... you are saying, Selena made that all up?" She just nodded, biting her lip. Tears about to leave her eyes.

"I- I don't know what to say..." I said, running my hand trough my hair.

"I- I didn't know. I-." I didn't know what to say, my throat felt dry.

She looked up at me and I saw tears escaping her eyes, rolling down her cheeks.

I felt so bad, I felt horrible, awful. I didn't hestitate for a moment and hugged her tight. She just snuggled her head into my shoulder and helt me tight.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so, so sorry. I didn't know it was a lie. I won't ever hurt you again, okay? I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear. Tears were forming in my eyes too by now. I loosened my grip and she went to sit up straight and looked me in the eyes. I wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry for everything I said. You aren't worthless. You are loved, kind and very beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay? Gosh, I'm so sorry." I said, trying to stop my own tears from falling.

She looked deeply into my eyes. I cupped her face in my hands. I didn't know what came into me.

But I kissed her.

I felt her jump a little, after a few seconds she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. My hands wandering down to her hips.

Her lips felt so soft, so magical. The kiss was very passionate.

I felt fireworks, I never felt like this before, ever. I didn't want it to stop, but she pulled away. We both tried to catch our breath, our foreheads still touching.

I looked into her bright, blue eyes.

We didn't say anything for a while. Just letting that moment sink in. I wiped some remaining tears away.

"Did you... you know?" I asked her. She nodded.

"That was my first kiss." She mumbled, looking down, blushing. I smiled and pulled her into another hug and kissed the top of her head.

"I will fix everything, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." I felt her nod against my chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes.