Justin Bieber / Marit McAdams.

Justin's POV 

I logged into Facebook and clicked on Marit's profile. She updated her status a few minutes ago.

'Slept over dinner. Finished homework and going to bed soon. Exhausted.'

I clicked on the comments and they said;

'I knew you were anorexic!!!'

'if u want to b perfect stop'

'skipping dinner does not make you a model'

I started this all... But I was getting a weird feeling in my stomach.

Maybe I was getting sick.

I heard the door open. I closed Facebook and turned around.

"Selena is here."  My mom whispered. I nodded and she let Selena in. My mom didn't really like her. She always yelled at me or was whining about everything... I knew why she didn't like her that much.

"Hey Justy-Boo."  She said walking in.

"I said you have to stop calling me that."

She just let out that annoying giggle, she thinks it sounds cute. She went to sit on my lap and kissed me.

"I have to tell you something."  She said looking seriously all of a sudden.

"I think we should break up... I cheated again and I feel so bad now." I lifted my eyebrows.

"Uh, okay?"

"Aren't you mad at me?"  I shaked my head. She kissed my cheek.  

"Thank you." She stood up and left. Well.... that was.... interesting.

I walked down the staires and saw my mom watching tv. I went to sit next to her.

"Selena was gone very quick."  She said.

"Yeah... She broke up with me."  I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine... I always had a feeling I didn't liked her that much." She just nodded and hugged me.

"I'm going to Anne for a while, okay?" She kissed my cheek and walked out the door.

Marit's POV

I kept a cold, wet cloth on my cheek for a while.

The redness was slowly fading and it wasn't really swollen anymore, but you still saw a blue circle on my cheekbone.

I sighed and walked downstaires to put the plate and glass in the dishwasher. I heard the door open and saw Pattie walked in.

"Hey sweetheart."  I smiled. She was the kindest woman ever. 

"Hey Pattie." She hung her coat in the wardrobe and walked towards me, she was so small compared to me!

"What happened to you face?" She gasped and caressed my cheek carefully.

"She slipped in the bathroom." My mom said walking in.

"You know mom, I could-"

"Hey Anne!"

"Hi Pattie!"  They hugged eachother and smiled. I want some kind of friendship like that when I'm older.

"Mind if I join?"  I asked walking into the livingroom with them.

"I finished my homework and I'm not really tired."

"Sure honey, take a seat."  My mom answered. I carefully sat down on the, luckily, soft couch.

"So, how have you been? How is school?"  Pattie asked me.

"I'm fine. School is also going great. My grades are good."  She nodded smiling. 

"I know you don't really want to, but will you maybe think about having dinner at our house? Maybe you will get to know each other a little better."  I sighed and thought for a bit. 

"Okay, when?" I asked. I can't say 'no' forever, right? Pattie was so sweet and even with Justin in that house, things couldn't get worse for me. She smiled.

"Maybe tomorrow? His dad and half-siblings are coming too."  I nodded. Tomorrow was Friday, IF he'd hurt me, I had the weekend to recover a little. I looked at my mom and she nodded too.

"Sure, Jack had to work late tomorrow, so it will be just us two."  She said.

Pattie and my mom kept talking about other stuff, sometimes adding me to their conversation. I also heard Pattie say something about he broke up with Selena, well that was surprising...