Justin Bieber

Since my mom wanted me to get ready, I walked up to my room.

I looked outside and saw Marit her curtains were already closed.

I saw her a couple times at school today... I decided to leave her alone and talk to her later tonight.

I went to take a quick shower for about, 10 minutes. I dried of and blow-dried my hair. I put some gel and hairspray in it and wore it in a kind of quiff/mohawk as usual.

I decided to wear a simple white button up shirt with black jeans and black Supra's.

When I was done, I walked downstaires to see my mom already cooking.

I looked at my watch and saw it was just a few minutes past 6. So I decided to help her.

My mom was short, so she wore red high heels. She was wearing a dark red dress, some gold jewelry, her makeup natural and her, slightly, curled hair in a side ponytail.

She looked beautiful, as always.

The food was in the oven and it was almost 7.

I fixed my hair and shirt one more time before the bell rang. I saw mom already made her way to the door and opened it.

"Hey!" She greeted Anne, as always, hugging her.

Anne had short hair, so it was... normal. She wore black high heels and black bootcut jeans with a light blue, striped blouse.

They hugged each other and then, Marit walked in hugging my mom.

Wow.

I've never seen her like this, ever. She looked.... quite beautiful.

Her blonde hair slightly curled, her dress making her body look amazing and the black high heeled boots made her legs look great. I looked at her eyes and they looked more blue then they already were.

I started to realize I was staring like an idiot, so I greeted Anne.

"You look so beautiful!" I heard my mom say.

"I know right? She looks like an angel." Anne said, causing Marit to blush.

*ding*

"Oh, dinner is ready. Justin will you help me, please?" I nodded and followed her to the kitchen.