Marit McAdams.

"No, you're lying." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, I knew more about America then my parents did together. I was the one who searched on the internet how to make American pancakes, French toast and whatever." He laughed.

"Okay, okay. I believe you."

"Sure you do." I mumbled, causing him to laugh again.

We finished eating and decided to get ready, it was almost 10 by now. We both took a shower. Me in my own bathroom, and Justin in the one in the hallway.

I took a quick shower, washing my hair and body quickly and got out. I dried myself of and blow-dried my hair. I applied a little bit of makeup, got in my bra and underwear and walked into my room. Even tho my curtains were open, the only one who could see me was the one who would stand in Justin's room. Which was no one.

I searched for some clothes and heard the door open. I turned around shocked, seeing Justin in only his boxers.

"Sorry! I just wanted to get some clothes." He said blushing looking around my room.

"I-it's okay." I got distracted by his body.

He looked very skinny, but also got nice abs and biceps tho. Not like, really bad. But I like it that way. I also saw him secretly checking me out. I smirked to myself and turned around again quickly grabbing some clothes and changed into them in my bathroom, so Justin could change in my bedroom.

I got dressed into a black high-waisted skater skirt and a white short sleeved crop top. I decided to do something fun and wore white socks with my black Vans. (picture>>) I left my hair the way it was, loose and wavy. I walked out and saw Justin putting on his shoes before looking up at me. I made a little spin.

"And?" He smiled.

"Beautiful as always."