Justin Bieber / Marit McAdams.

Could it be?

The one I hurt the most, is the one I'm in love with?

Everything I was searching for... was right in front of me?

How could she forgive me after everything I've done?

"I want to make it up to you." She looked me in the eyes, opening her mouth to say something.

"Shh." I put my finger on her lips.

"Let me make it up to you. Just, let me take you anywhere you like, let me buy you stuff you like, I don't care. I want to see you happy from now on, okay?" She smiled a little and nodded.

How in the world could I ever hurt a cute, sweet girl like her? I regretted it so much.

I saw she grabbed her phone and started typing.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She mumbled, smiling down to her phone.

Marit's POV

I grabbed my phone and was ready to post a tweet;

'@xoxMarit: Everything finally falls into place. I feel great. More than I ever did before.'

And I pressed send.

"Nothing." I answered Justin when he asked me what I was doing. I put my phone away and saw him checking me out again. He saw me looking and looked away blushing. I laughed a little. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey kids. I see you guys get along?" We just looked at each other and smiled.

"Marit?" I looked at Pattie.

"Your mom wants to go home." I looked at my watch, it was already 9:30.

"Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute." She smiled and left the room.

I sighed and stood up, fixing my dress. He did the same and hugged me.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Justin."

"Bye." He said letting me go and I walked downstaires, seeing my mom already saying goodbye to Pattie and Jeremy.

I walked up to Pattie, giving her a hug.

"Thank you for dinner. It was lovely."

"Aww, you're welcome sweetie. You are always welcome here." I smiled and walked to Jeremy. Even if we just met a few hours ago, he also gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I said and I was ready to leave.

Suddenly we all heard giggling from the staires. I turned around and saw the kids crawling down the staires.

"Shouldn't you guys be sleeping right now?" They giggled some more and I saw Jazzy running towards me, so I bent down to her eye-level.

"Are you leaving?" She asked, pouting.

"Yes, sorry. But maybe I'll come back tomorrow." She smiled.

"Yay!" She jumped around. She hugged me, almost knocking me to the ground. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Bye."

"Bye Jazzy." She let go and ran around with Jaxon.

And again: Oh, how I love little kids.