Marit McAdams.

A/N: I decided to get on with the story, well, I'm gonna try. :) Hope you enjoy! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so incredibly happy. I never though I would be, especially not with Justin.

But I am and I'm happy about that.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* UGH. Monday morning. I stretched myself a little and sat up straight. Then it hit me.

I need to go to school again.

How many people actually read Justin's status?

How many people will stop?

My thoughts were interrupted by my alarm again. I pressed 'off' and got out of bed. I opened the curtains and looked outside. It was a little cloudy. I was about to walk away when I saw Justin open his curtains.

What a coincidence, huh? 

He saw me and smiled. I smiled and waved, then turned around to take a quick shower.

After I showered I got into a sweater, some striped jeans and my black platfrom sneakers. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, since my face was okay now, I left the foundation behind. 

I went to my room again and put on a necklace. I looked into the mirror again. I was too lazy to fix my fair, so I put on a beanie. (outfit >>>) 

I grabbed my backpack and put in some books and stuff. Also a little umbrella, in case it was going to rain.

I walked down the staires and put my backpack on the couch in the livingroom. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom already making my lunch, the sweet woman she is.

"Morning mom."  I said grabbing an apple.

"Morning sweetie."

"Is dad already at work?"  I asked, before taking a bite.

"No, he starts at 10, so he's sleeping a bit longer." I nodded.

"Here's your lunch. I'll just go grab some stuff from upstaires and I'll be right down again, okay?"

"Sure, you want some toast too?" 

"That would be lovely, thanks darling." I smiled and went to make some toast, also pouring in some orange juice.

When mom got down again, we ate breakfast together and talked a bit. After I was done I went upstaires and brushed my teeth. I walked down again and was ready to say goodbye to my mom, when the bell rang.

Who could that be so early?