Justin Bieber.

I looked at Marit and her face was glowing a little from the sun. I looked in front of me and looked again at the beautiful view.

Never knew that so close to where I live, was a place like this.

And that I would be here with Marit, but I'm glad I am.

I placed my arm on her waist and pulled her a little closer, her head resting on my shoulder and mine resting on head.

"I had fun today." She said with a soft voice. I smiled to myself.

"I'm glad you did, because I did too." I played a little with her hair and we stayed like that for about half an hour. Then we thought it would be time to go. Just as we were about to get up, a woman walked up to us.

"Uh, excuse me?"

"Yes?" I said.

"I have to make a collage of pictures I take of people doing different things, including couples. Can I take a picture of you two, please?" Marit blushed a little.

"Well, actually we're not-"

"Of course you can, madame." She just looked at me. I smirked at her.

"Okay, uh... Can you also take one with my camera, please?" She asked and got her camera.

"Sure thing." The woman said and took a few steps back.

"Do you always have your camera with you?" I whispered.

"Yep. You never know when it's handy."

"Okay, ready?"

"Yes!"

"Okay... 3..2..1 SMILE." She looked at the camera and smiled.

"Perfect." She told herself.

"Okay, one more." She got the other camera and prepared to take a picture.

"Okay, ready?" We laughed and nodded.

"3..2..1.." I quickly turned her head and kissed her on the lips, just before the 'click'.

"Aww, that was so cute! Can you please send me that one? Here's my card with my e-mail." The woman said, giving her her card and camera.

"I'm Cara by the way."

"Marit."

"Justin." I said raising my hand. She smiled at us.

"Thank you so much for your time. Have a nice day." We waved her goodbye and got up to leave.We got into the car and drove of to my house. We talked a little more about today, had a laugh... it was a nice drive.

I pulled up into the driveway and turned of the engine. I saw Marit wanted to open the door, but I stopped her.

"No, wait." She looked confused at me.

I pecked her on the lips and got out of the car, jogged towards the passengers side and opened the door for her, helping her out. She just laughed and got out of the car. I smiled. I loved the sound of her laugh, so spontaneous.

I locked the car and we walked to the living room again.

"We're back." I said throwing my keys on the counter.

"Bieber!" I heard a little girl squeel. I saw Jazzy running towards me, followed by Jaxon.

"Hey!" I said bending down to give her a hug.

I looked beside me and saw Marit also bending down to Jaxon's eye-level, talking to him. He was just nodding and sucking on his little fingers, like he always does. He was such a cute little boy.

"Marit!" I heard Jazzy say and ran towards her. She just smiled and opened her arms to hug her.

I was surprised Jazzy remembered her name, because it was a foreign name. I smiled at them and stood up again. I walked towards the door that led to the garden and saw my mom and dad just sitting there, talking.

"Hey son. How was it?" My dad asked, already noticing me.

"It was fun." I answered smiling.

"Is she home now?"

"No she's inside, she's-" I got interrupted by giggling. I turned around and saw Jazzy and Jaxon running from behind me and ran outside.

"Sorry. They wanted to play." I heard Marit say, who was suddenly next to me.

"It's fine, we can play together?" She smiled.

"Hi Pattie."

"Hey darling." My dad coughed.

"Hey Jeremy." He smiled.

"Hello." We laughed and went to play with the kids.