Marit McAdams.

"Hey McAdams." Oh no.

I turned around and there was the guy who ripped my cardigan.

He stepped towards me and I went to stand behind Justin.

"Calm down, I just want to say something." I looked confused. HE was going to SAY something?

"Listen... I saw Justin's post on Facebook... And I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. Will you forgive me?"  I went to stand next to Justin and looked at him.

"No." 

"What?"

"No. Do you think I can forgive everything you've done? You can't just ask that. Because I can't forgive you, ever. But I can try to pretend this all didn't happen." 

"Thanks." I smiled a little and watched him walk away.

"Well said." I felt Justin breath in my neck, which made me shiver.

At that moment, we heard people boo'ing. I looked at Justin confused, but he just shrugged.

We turned around and saw Selena walk in. She panicked a little, but tried to be all arrogant and all.

You tried, but you didn't succeed.

She walked towards me, well, more stomped towards me and looked kind of mad.

"This is all your fault!"  She yelled.

"Back off, Selena!"

"Yeah back off!"

"Leave her alone!"

She looked around with her mouth open.

"You heard them: back off." Justin said. She snapped her fingers and walked off.

What an exit.

Everyone started cheering. It was quite funny. And it felt good.

They were cheering because the bully walked away, not because I was being bullied again.

It felt great.

"I told you everything was going to be alright." Justin whispered in my ear. I smiled.

I kissed him on the cheek and looked at him.

"Yep, you were right."

A/N: I hope you liked it again! It can be possible that I can't/don't update tomorrow, because it's my sister's birthday haha.

- Marit. ♥