Justin Bieber

I got this weird text from Marit, saying she went to the police office... I hope she, or her parents, aren't in trouble.

I just layed down on my bed when I heard a car pull up. I got up and looked out of the window.

They were home.

I quickly threw on a hoodie and some sneakers and rushed down the staires.

I opened the front door and run towards Marit. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey." I said panting a little.

"Hi." Oh gosh, even her morning voice was beautiful. She also wasn't wearing any makeup, maybe a little foundation. But that's it... Still beautiful as always.

"What happened? Did someone get arrested? Did you stole anything?" She just laughed.

"No and no. It's nothing bad, we reported Kevin for abusing me and hopefully, he's going to get arrested." I smiled.

That's even better news than I expected to hear. I hugged her tight.

"Everything's going to be alright." I mumbled, kissing her hair.

My mom was right, she always is. She kissed my neck, making me shiver, and burried her head between my neck and shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at Marit's house, we both got ready and just sat on the grass against a tree in the garden. We were talking about all kind of things. Getting to know each other even better. Looking at the blue sky, counting a few clouds.

"Haha, no way. Don't lie!" "No, I swear!" She just laughed.

"I looked terrible without makeup and my hair messy!" We both laughed.

"You are beautiful in every way, no matter what you look like. Even without makeup." She just laughed again and rest her head on my shoulder. I brushed her hair lightly with my fingers, humming a song.

I felt her lips touch my jaw line lightly, but enough to make my heart speed up and a warm feeling inside of me. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Who knew I would ever fall in love with this girl?

I think no one did, not even me.

But I'm happy I did.