Justin Bieber / Marit McAdams

Justin's POV

I was really bored, so I hoped mom would come back soon. I was just watching some random movie and saw it was already 10:30.

I just wanted to text mom I was about to get ready for bed, when the door opened.

"Oh hey, I just wanted to text you." She hung her coat in the wardrobe and walked towards me.

"Uhm, Justin? I invited the neighbours over for dinner tomorrow. Will you please behave yourself and be kind? Marit is really shy, she opens up a little more around me, but please be nice?"

I just mumbled something that should sound like a 'yes', kissed her on the cheek and walked towards the stairs.

"Goodnight." She sighed.

"Goodnight Justin."

I got upstaires and changed myself into pj's. I was about to close the curtains and saw Marit's weren't fully closed. She probably noticed because she walked towards her window, seeing I was looking. She looked away, fear and sadness all over her face and closed the curtains. I sighed and did the same.

Tomorrow I'll ask her what she said about Selena, to get to know why she's such a 'bitch' as Selena would say.

I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

Marit's POV

My alarm went off and I pressed on some buttons to make it stop. I went to sit up straight, still sore from yesterday, stretched a little and walked towards my bedroom. I turned on the lights, almost blinding my self and looked at my face.

It was still a little blue, so I put on some concealer, foundation and some blush to cover it. I didn't need to put on my fake glasses, since my eye was alright now. I just added some mascara to my lashes.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and just let my bangs hang out. I opened the curtains and the sunlight entered my room straight away.

The weather was nice today, very sunny and warm.

I walked towards my closet and saw this really cute dress I bought last summer. But than I thought of all my bruises again, which were all over my legs... You can still see some trough tights, leggings would be too hot and knee high socks wouldn't cover up all the bruises.

I sighed. I grabbed some red pants and a cute sleeveless floral top. I changed into the outfit and put on some white sandals, my feet were looking fine after all, no bruises. I put on a white cardigan to cover my arms and walked downstairs. People would think I'm an idiot, wearing pants and a cardigan...

"Good morning." I heard my mom sat when I entered the kitchen.

I saw she made some toast with orange juice for me.

"Morning mom." I replied kissing her on the cheek and sat down at the table to eat.

"I don't have to work today, so I will be home when you'll return from school."

HAPPY MENTAL DANCE.

"Okay." I simply answered.

She finished making herself breakfast and joined me, sitting across from me.

"Honey, don't you think a cardigan is a bit warm today?" I bit my lip. I just can't tell her.

"Just in case. You know, sometimes the wind makes it feel a little chilly." She nodded.

"That's true. You can better have one with you when you don't need it, than the other way around." I just nodded.

I'm getting better at making excuses... but I still feel bad for not telling her.

I finished breakfast, put my plate and glass in the sink and washed my hands before swinging my back around my shoulder.

"Bye mom, see ya later."

"Bye honey!" I heard before I closed the door behind me.