Justin Bieber.

After Marit showed me a drawing that looked like a 'thumbs up', I smiled and walked downstaires to get breakfast first.

I saw mom making pancakes, my favourite.

"Morning mom." I said kissing her cheek.

"Morning." And she handed me a plate with pancakes.

"Smells good. Thanks mom." She just smiled and continued cooking. I walked to the dining room and saw my dad and the little's eating already.

"Bieber!" Jazzy squeeled. I laughed, she always called me Bieber because she couldn't say Justin very well.

"Morning Jazzy. Morning dad." I said taking a seat.

"Morning son." He replied.

"So.... I heard you are having plans with the funny, hot girl." I blushed.

"Dad...." He just laughed. Gosh, parents. I finished breakfast and walked upstaires to take a shower.

I was almost done, I looked in the mirror making sure my hair was okay.

I decided to wear a white tanktop with a light blue denim shirt and left it unbuttoned, so we would be matching. (Awww) I also wore dark jeans and white Supra's. (picture>>)

I thought I was good to go, so I walked downstaires and saw it was already 12:50. I said goodbye to my family and walked towards the neighbours.

I knocked on the door and it was opened by Anne.

"Hi Justin, Marit was-"

"I'm coming!" I heard and a few seconds later she jogged into the hall.

"Mom..." She said.

"Sorry dear, I thought it was the postman." She winked at me and walked away. Marit turned to me and looked me in the eyes. Why haven't I realised that she's so beautiful.

"Justin?" I heard, interupting my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Ready to go?" She said smiling. I nodded and took her hand, leading her to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in the car. I closed the door and jogged to the other side.

"Where are we going?" I looked at her and smirked.

"That's a surprise." She pouted.

"Awww." I laughed and started the engine. It was a short drive, we just talked a little. After a while we arrived.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Please?" She sighed and closed her eyes.

I got out of the car and grabbed the picknick basket from the backseat mom and dad prepared for me. I opened the door and grabbed Marit's hand. I helped her out of the car, closed the door and locked the car.

"Okay, open."